Herbal help for depression

mommyB

love it
Does anyone know of anything i could take-considered Kalms but tbh i have no energy to do anything,need pepping up a bit not relaxing.
Cant take st johns wort cos i'm on the pill, dont want to go to my docs

hi Mommyb.. heres hoping you are feeling a little better lately.. I am justbrowsing, and noticed you didnt have any replies.. thats not fair, everyone should have some replies !

I think I would go to a health food shop, say, and ask advice, as whenever I have been in Holland and Barrett and asked anything, they always seem to want to help anyone, and can give advice and look up anything you need to know.. you can ask in confidence too.. so. good luck to you in this matter.

kind regards

w

I think seeing your doctor would be the best thing to do hon. Depression affects a lot of people and your doc will be able to prescribe you something for it depending on your needs. I totally understand the reluctance to go the docs, but for something like depression, it is definitely the best thing to do.

If however, like me, you are as stubborn as a mule, then have you tried any of the Bachs remedies? They are flower and herbal remedies, and theres lots of different ranges for all kinds of conditions, including depression.

The best of luck to you hon. There is definitely light at the end of the tunnel. x

Back