Here i am again! with a weight gain! :(

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Oh dear oh dear oh dear,:break_diet:
Ive put on a pound! last week i put on half lb!:cry:what on earth am i doing wrong, im doing a diary which looks like im doing it right, im keeping within my syn budget and gaining.....my *week finished over the weekend and to be honest im more than just upset....im gutted:beam:

Has anyone got any motivational advice for me because my SWC was busy talking to new members and/or anything to suggest to speed my weight loss.

Loves to all
Not a happy Ruthy:help2:

what about including loads of S & SS foods over the next week. I read a post where someone hadn't been using all A & B choices & her weight lose slowed down but when she reintroduced them she had fab results. Also heard of people no eating enough ....... imagine that!! How weird is that to get ur head round.
Do u do Red 0r Green days? I'm vegetarian so do Green all the time & I find if I don't drink enough water I get really bunged up if u know what I mean!!!

Lol that was me who wrote about the HEALTHY A&B's.
Im a meatphobe but i done 3 red days last week which is unusual for me and i have put on weight. Back to the drawing board me thinks :(

Maybe lots of super free foods as snacks. I am convinced that switching to super free fruits instead of grapes and bananas has meant that I managed to stay the same rather than gain this week. I've got loads of water retention and had a bad weekend food wise too!

Hope you have a better week next week, im going to write everything down and be extra special careful.
Im still gutted though
Ruthy xxx

Hey Ruthy,

I don't have any advice 'cos I'm a newbie to all this and don't know what to suggest, BUT, even though you've put on a little, overall you've still lost a lot :)

Maybe it will be like those two weeks you stayed the same, and you'll have a big drop next week to make up for it!

Keep hanging in there, you always seem to be one of the most positive people on this forum so don't be too down on yourself :patback:

Ju

Aww Ju thanks me lovely, i try to help people but im not so good in taking a leaf outta my own book....im just down on myself to night lol.....but thanks so much for your comment it really is nice to read.....
P.s. Welcome to the forum xxxx
Ruthy xxx

I will, some of us seem to be having a blip lately.....maybe its the time of year.
Ruthy xxx

Sorry honey!! I am sre it is just a blip (LMAO at your smilies for week 7).

I am sure it is just your body adjusting itself to the big weight loss on week 5 hon! you will level out next week I am sure. Also, why not start posting your daily menus on the board, that has helped me out, I didn't realise that pasta was a HE B on a red day but rice wasn't until someone clocked it on my menu!! Silly things like that that may help?

Are you also getting your water in? Wish I could be more help, but don't let it get you down honey, I am only now getting off the weight I gained on hols so am technically only on week 3! GRRR

dont worry

dont worry Ruthy we cant lose every week hun. you will be ok. i put on as well and i started the march challenge lol:p:p:D anyway we can do this.

what are the super free foods and fruit?

xx

They are foods that are in the front of your book and the have ss&s (s=speed &ss= super speed) at the side of them.
They are also in the new food directory book.
I havent got any to hand at the moment but if you want me to find them to post i will do hun xxx

Stephcracknel- im glad your likeing my smilies on week 7 its the only thing that made me smile last nite!

Alfalfa sprouts
Apples
Apricots
Asparagus
Aubergine
Babaco
Baby whole sweetcorn
Baked beans
Bamboo shoots
Bass
Bean sprouts
Balor bean
Cluster bean
Green bean
French bean
Runner bean
Papri bean
Beetroot
Bilberries
Blackberries
Blackcurrants
Black gram beans
Borlotti beans
Boysenberries
Bream
Broad beans
Broccoli
Butter beans
Cabbage
Cannellini beans
Cantaloupe melon
Carambola
Carrots
Cashew fruit
Catfish
Cauliflower
Caviare
Celeriac
Celery
Cherries
Chicken
Chicory
Chillies
Chinese leaves
Clams
Clementines
Cockles
Cod
Cod roe
Coley
Courgettes
Crab
Cranberries
Crayfish
Cucumber
Curly kale
Cuttlefish
Dab
Damsons
Dover sole
Dried peas
Eel jellied
Eel plain
Elderberries
Endive
Feijoa
Fennel
Figs
Flageolet beans
Flounder
Flying fish
Galia melon
Garden peas
Gherkins
Gooseberries
Grapefruit
Grenadilla
Guava
Haddock
Hake
Halibut
Haricot beans
Herring roe
Hoki
Honeydew melon
Jackfish
John dory
Karelo
Kidney
Kiwano
Kohl rabi
Kumquats
Leeks
Lemon sole
Lemons
Lentils
Lettuce
Limes
Ling
Lobster
Loganberries
Loquats
Mandarins
Mangetout
Marrow
Marrowfat peas
Medlars
Monkfish
Mulberries
Mung beans
Mushrooms
Mushy peas
Mussels
Mustard and cress
Nectarines
Octopus
Okra
Onions
Oranges
Ortanique
Oysters
Parrot fish
Passion fruit
Paw paw
Peaches
Pears
Petits pois
Processed peas
Peppers
Pineapple
Plaice
Plums
Pollack
Pomelo
Pomfret
Prawns
Pumpkin
Quorn
Radicchio
Radish
Raspberries
Red kidney beans
Red snapper
Redcurrants
Redfish
Rhubarb
Salsify
Satsumas
Savoy cabbage
Scampi
Shallots
Skate
Spinach
Spring onions
Squid
Strawberries
Sugar snap peas
Swede
Sword beans
Swordfish
Tamarillo
Tangerine
Tayberries
Tomatoes
Tripe
Tuna canned
Tuna fresh
Turbot
Turkey
Turnip
Ugli fruit
Veal
Venison
Vine leaves
Watermelon
Watercress
Whelks
Whiting
Winkles
Prickly pears
Veal
Crab

Whoops i didnt think it would take up so much space lol sorry xxx

Fridays menu

Honey nut shreddies HE-B
MILK HE-A
mullar light x2
4 pints of water
savoury rice with chunky salad veg
stir fry with plain noodles.....blue dragon sauce (5syns)
snackajack choc chip delights 3 syns
salad cream 2syns
1 apple

Im happy with menu.,....can anyone see any probs with this?
Cheers
Ruthy................Sat menu to follow xxx

Saturdays menu

Green day

Honey nut shreddies HE-B
Milk HE-A skimmed milk

Savoury rice again lol! chunky chopped salad, salad cream (2syns)
1 apple
2 mullar lights
Veg chop suey and boied rice ( i added 5 syns for this just incase)
Rice cake

Then a melon......then followed by antihistamines !

I have a latex-fruit allergy, oh yes! i didnt think a small ammount of melon would make me blow up into a little gooseberry but it did. I have also got a banana and kiwi allergy.....which develpoed into a latex allergy....not good when i was working in theatre as a anaesthetic nurse. But when i looked it up on the internet there is loads of fruit and veg i need to be carful of......so im worried now, because i seem to be reacting to quite a few things lately
Anyhoo i wont bore you with any more.

Ruthy

Back