Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Hey guys.

Iv just had breakfast and am feeling good about this week. I saw the most amazing thing this morning, my best friend who's pregnant had a fall yesterday, and so this morning i had to take her for an emergancy scan. I was so worried, she'd had some bleeding and tbh i think she was convinced the baby had gone. When she pointed out the heart beat, it was just so amazing. Its absoloutly tiny, and because she's only 8 weeks it was difficult to see much at all.. but still.. just amazing. Im just SO happy for her.

I'l update with my food later. x

Green Week Day One.

Breakfast
2 alpen lights HEBno1. Apricot, strawberrys, white grapes, red grapes, and two different types of melon. Lots of water.

Lunch: lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, orange pepper, grapes, red pepper, fat free vinegerette dressing, 42g feta cheese HEAno1 and 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 bag of ryvita minis HEB no.2

More water, and two glasses of diet coke.

Tea: Pasta, Quorn bologenese made with quorn mince, pepper, onion, mushrooms, tinned toms, bovril, oxo cube, balsamic vinegar, wochester sauce, basil, thyme, garlic, few chili flakes, oregano. topped with 28g chedder cheese HEAno2. Banana

Hot chocolate 2syns
mini chocolate caramel thing, counted at 4 syns but possibly 2.5?

6 syns.

--------------------------------------------

:)

Last edited:
Green week, Day Two.

Breakfast:
2alpenlights HEB, white grapes, red grapes, banana, pear, apricot, apple.

snack, cherry toms and mullerlight

lunch : lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, orange pepper, red grapes, apple, fat free vinergerette, 42g feta cheese HEA and ryvita minis HEB

tea; Slimmingworld chips and mushy peas

hot choc made with milk HEA and 2 syns.

Last edited:
Green week, day Three.

Breakfast:
2wholemeal slices of bread (400g) HEBno1 Baked beans and two eggs. with lighter than light (1syn)

Dinner: Spud u like jacket p, baked beans, and cheese (counted as Two HEA's and removed some anyways just to be sure) 1 banana, 1 apple and 2 alpen lights HEBno2

1 apricot and 1 apple.

tea: lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, spring onion, pepper, grapes, mango, and some uncle bens chinese rice (2.5syns per pack)

melon and strawbs with sweetener :)

3.5 syns today xx

Last edited:
Green week, Day Four.

Breakfast:
fresh pinapple, apricot, grapes, strawberrys, 2 alpenlights HEB
shape yogurt.

Lunch:
Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, pepper, tomatoes, apple, grapes, 42g feta cheese, ryvita minis HEA HEB

Tea:
Quorn shepards pie(0.5) topped with cheese HEA, cauliflower, brocolie and gravey (1)

Snack: diet coke, grapes and a curley wurley :eek:) 6syns

7.5syns today.

- can anyone just confirm that im doing this right?? x

- im slightly concerned about tomorrow. Were heading to the aquarium with my neice for the day, which should be fab but we'l be having lunch out, im really not sure what i could eat? i shall have to find someone who does a jacket p with beans and cheese maybe?

isnt mad i lost half my weight on mainly green days and now doing one week feels completly alien!

Last edited:
I really dont feel like iv lost any weight and tbh im really starting to get down about it today.

it feels so odd having 2 HEA's and 2 HEBs and i just feel like iv gainied. . even though iv tried so hard not to overeat on free.

we went to the @bristol aquarium today (dont bother..)

i started with such good intentions.. argh.

we took my younger siblings and they tend to eat so reguarly it really threw me.. i like to eat reguarly but i feel stuffed.

9:30, two alpens, 1 small banana, 1 apple.

10:30 apple

11:30
pinapple, strawberrys, grapes, melon, cucumber, ryvita minis HEB and 42g feta cheese HEA bit of uncle bens rice (1syn worth) 2 cubes of choc (2?) diet coke,

3:30 - ended up at harvester - never noticed they dont do jackets on there own, which is annoying, and as im not eating meat or fish, i was a bit screwed.

i had a jambalya stack ?? with a plain jacket side.. added some flora (1) Lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, and some pasta from the salad cart?? diet coke..

the jambalya stack was basically a thing of rice, caugette, pepers, onions and goats cheese in a tom sauce? does anyone know what i should be counting for this?

i made the best choice i could (or what i thought was?)

i am so mad. i just so desperatly want a loss.. a decent loss. Its really getting me down, i feel like its turning into a real battle to target.

huff.

You have done so fabulously, you really have no reason to feel down - although I KNOW that's easier said than done.

Hope you are feeling more upbeat today xxx

.. was a bit low on food today.. made do with what i had.

2alpens, 1 banana and 1 apple. HEB

lunch. lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, grapes, 1 apple. 1 banana, 2 alpens and 42g feta HEA and HEB

pasta, quorn bolognese syn free 28g chedder HEA

2cubes of choc .. 2syns.

freaking out. I feel MASSIVE.

so not looking forward to Wi tomorrow.. :cry:

Half a lb on..

back to EE.

ExtraEasy, Day 1

Breakfast: 3 bacon rashers, 1 quorn sausage, 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans.

Dinner: Melon, grapes, strawberrys, banana, apple, 2 alpen lights HEB

Tea: spanish stuffed chicken(adapted from britmums spicy stuffed chicken) chicken, salsa (1) 42g mozzerela HEA, shwartz spanish chicken seasoning (0.5syn) New potatoes, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, spring onion.

making a birthday cake.. cocked up first cake..

... leading to another 5syns worth of cake?

6.5syns. Ish.

fruit for snacksies.. and a mullerlight. Lots of water.

bought a little dress today.. what'd ya all think for my meal out tomorrow (dread)

Black Tiered Shift Dress - Evening Dresses - Dresses - Womens Fashion - Wallis

love the dress Fern!!! :) xxx

oh my lord.. i am exhuasted.

am doing my best food wise.. am going to try to do a bit of running/walking tomorrow.. huffity huff huff.

I spent the day yesterday shopping, and have bought myself some new clothes and a beautiful new £80 handbag. one that goes across the body, i LOVE handbags but the one i have atm, is an ospry black bag that you have to hold, and with all the crap i have in it, it makes holding it all day a real struggle.. so.. im feeling a bit better about myself :) iv had a nice fruit salad of fresh pinapple and strawbs etc. and will cook a nice roast later.

Just been for a run/walk and had a nice long bath after. feeling a bit more awake right now, which is a nice change lol.

Having a lazy day in my jammies, got my neice for the day tomorrow. xx

Hi guys i have changed the title of my diary as suited to my fresh new start.

As you all know i have been quite unwell/very tired for quite some time now, and with one thing and another, work.. personal life.. things have got very much on top of me. I had decided to aim for my 5 stone away a good few months ago now, but have constantly sabotaged myself over and over.. and struggled whilst adding even more pressure on top of my other pressures. I have come to the end of my tether and feel i need to address this.

So. after spending the day completly off plan, and now waiting for my dominoes pizza ( i have resisted a take away, for 8 weeks now) i have had enough.

tomorrow is my fresh new start, 100% for 30 days, weighing in fortnightly, and taking each day at a time.

No more panicing over my weekly food plans, i will not stress from breakfast to dinner, about how i am doing it.

i have written a list of my favourite meals, and i shall pick dailey, suiting my mood.

so here i go, starting tomorrow. 30 days.

:) x

Okay, ladies and gents.

Day 1. 30 to go. 100% Day by Day.

Breakfast:
cadburys highlights hot choc, made with water. 2syns.
2 chocolate and fudge alpenlights. HEB

1 banana.

Brown rice topped with mixed bean chilli (1syn) 2 bananas, 2 apples, punnet of strawberries.

1 shape yoghurt, grapes.

white pasta topped with syn free mince bolognese and 28g chedder cheese HEA.

3 syns.

100%. :eek:)

hello hello hello!!! :D

Day Two.. 100% for 30 days.

breakfast:
Two alpenlights, pear x2 HEB

3 hardboiled eggs, 1 shape yoghurt,

peach, apple, strawberries, grapes, rasberries.

Homemade lasagne, made with extra lean mince (1syn) topped with 42g cathedral light HEA and served with chips, and bbq sauce 0.5 syns.

cadburys chocolate highlights mousse, 3syns.

4.5syns. today

100%, two days in.. TwentyEight to go!!!

Blood tests tomorrow.. boohoo :(
Went to group this evening, my C was very understanding about my weighing in (as iv now decided to weigh fortnightly) so in two weeks time.. here we go!

Day Three, 100% for 30 days.

Hi all!

had blood taken this morning.. 4 vials.. sob! lol
i was very brave though, results in 7-10 days.. so il update you all when i can.
I also popped my name on the waiting list for a TA course today, the open evening is in june sometime, yay. I hope i may find myself a cosy school job next year.. (or sooner should i lose my job already.. huff lol)

today
B- two alpen lights HEB, 1 banana, 1 orange choc muller.

apricot, grapes, strawbs, apple and rasberries, topped with sweetener.

tom and herb, pasta&sauce with crispy bacon, 42g light cheese and red onion HEA

banana

mash pot (0.5syn) brocolie, carrots, 2 joes sausages and gravey (1syn)

1.5 so far, off to sit for a babba, eek. Evenings and bordem = problems. we'l see..

100% so far, for day three.

Day Four, 100% for 30 days!

i am eating like a complete pig. My period is due this week and i am having massive cravings for fresh fruit and carbs again. This happened last month, and sticking with tonnes of fresh fruit and water and that warrented me a good 3lb loss. ought to get my big bottle out sso i can start drinking 2litrs again.

breakfast: 3rashers bacon, baked beans, 2 eggs, tomatoe.

2 apples

2 alpen lights HEB

cherry tomatoes

pasta, passata, herbs, wochester sauce, balsamic vinegar, onion, mushrooms, tuna, and 42g chedder cheese light HEA

apricot, strawberries, grapes, banana, pinapple, rasberries, mullerlight

veg kebabs - caugettes, onion, mushrooms, peppers, topped with a gorgeous, oil and lemon garlicy sauce it came with, only a little bit but counting at 3.
unclebens wok rice (1.5syns counted for portion) and frylighted steak in soy sauce and 5spice.

diet coke.

if i get munchies again later it'l be more fruit!

eek, am i eating too much??

Love, love, love that dress hun, I can only dream of wearing on like that, it's fab. Well done on your 100% ness too. Are you going to SW every two weeks now then? Is your c making you pay the missed weeks? Sorry for being nosey, just would prefer to do this myself as get so worked up on the run up to wi each week x

Back