Okay,- update for today (sat)

breaky: 2 alpens, 1 pear HEB

mullerlight grapes..

pasta with passata, herbs, red onion and bacon, cheese HEA

grapes and melon

1 hotel chocolat taster, 3 syns?

tea: sw wedges with mushy peas.

Let me explain!
went to dress shop as intended, but couldnt try anything on as they were fully booked and really busy, so have an appt. on tues eve. hehe.

anyways, on way home i realised i had neither car or house keys on me, and OH was at footy. Bugger. Luckily best friend let me stay with her all day as my Ma was out so i literally had no where to go, and no means to get anywhere! but that meant food plans where out. Luckily best friend, despite being heavily preggers, is also on sw.. so we went to shop and got bits as she hadnt done any shopping so had no food either.

went to mall, as had to get car seat for her.. and we popped in the new hotel chocolat shop (could have been disaterous) i am SUCH a chocolate person. All was fine as i refused to buy any, but then i was acosted with a tray full of tasters. . i had one, said thanks, enjoyed my chocolate... and tryed very hard not to think of anything else naughty..

i made it home with no major issues food wise, but having not got the gammon out of freezer, and it already being 7pm by this point, i was stuck.. so wedges and mushy peas on its own it was!

am proud of self, but genuinly dont think im gunna loose anything this week after thursdays brief spell off the wagon so to speak.

x

ooooo fern you were only about 5 mins from my house in car if you were at the mall!!!!
ooo do hotel chocolat always have tasters in? ive never ever tried their chocolate.
and so you should feel very proud of yourself missy,sounds like a very good day.

hey you, was just about to start pm'ing you!

Oo, so close! yes hotel chocolat has just opened up right next to thorntons hehe.. it was YUM. i wanted to eat it all. I cant stand thorntons chocs (except thorntons melts, bit like lindt, but not quite as good)
i do love hotel chocolat, so felt very proud of myself..however i do know i could have said no, as i knew i wasnt going to be buying any.. so had it not been for the silly woman shuvving choc in my face, i wouldnt have had any! but its fine, it was yum and i wont sweat it!

How has your day beeen?? xxxx

not really done anything,girls wanted lazy day,so i indulged them and ive been on mins getting tips,recipies etc!
but had exciting news as my cousins wife had her baby this afternoon :)
feeling really enthusiastic about it all today and i soooooooo cant wait until weigh in on monday.
my fave chocs are those lindt balls in a red wrapper...yum....hmmmm i think i have to get myself some of those for christmas! and the guylian seashells too!!!
you did soooooo well and god no you definately dont need to sweat that taster...on plan,within syns and most of all it didnt cost money! i think its even more impressive that you left without buying after having a free taster!

Aww congrats on the birth of the new babba! thats lovley!

I cant wait till thats me :eek:)

aww im glad your feeling so positive, i am too. I can still feel that im not 100% strong, but i AM trying. Even when in morrisons earlier, preggers BF wanted all sorts, but i stuck to my guns.

ahhh, LINDT is my absoloute fave. ESP in the red wrapper!
keep an eye out, those little red balls come in bar form.. again in a red cardboard packaging, its not every where so keep your eyes out, but its a lindt bar, with that soft inner layer. Its amazing. Enough to make you ill after tho haha..

awwww i LOVE choc.

Aww congrats on the birth of the new babba! thats lovley!

I cant wait till thats me :eek:)

aww im glad your feeling so positive, i am too. I can still feel that im not 100% strong, but i AM trying. Even when in morrisons earlier, preggers BF wanted all sorts, but i stuck to my guns.

ahhh, LINDT is my absoloute fave. ESP in the red wrapper!
keep an eye out, those little red balls come in bar form.. again in a red cardboard packaging, its not every where so keep your eyes out, but its a lindt bar, with that soft inner layer. Its amazing. Enough to make you ill after tho haha..

awwww i LOVE choc.

ooooooo god i have to find one of those bars to try!!!!!!! where have you seen them??? ooo im going to be dreaming about that!
i love my chocolate too....have really suprised myself as i used to eat soooooo much(im talking large dairy milks plus several multipacks of bars-yes the whole of the multipack-a day!) yet ive not waivered on sw and have only used my syns on it...other than when ive been on holiday.

aww chick it'll be you with the babba soon.

and babe if you've been that resistant and you say you arent 100% then you must be 99.9%!! you are doing sooooo well.
think i know what you might mean though-for a few weeks i was doing it 100% but i wasnt quite mentally there and it was a struggle.

One day, i know. its years of yet, but i genuinly cant wait to be a mummy. I dont think i want anything more, than my own little one. My own family.

Oo, i know morrisons and big tescos stock it, you have to keep an eye out for it though, as its difficult to find. I found it by pure fluke, you can imagine my delight when i realised i wouldnt have to keep wasting valuable chocolate time on taking individual wrappers off haha - ooh thats a lotta choc honeypie! LOl

im doing it, i am, but mentally its a struggle still. I am batteling with myself all the time at the mo.. but im winning so far!

Thanks so much for the support allie, wishing you all the best with your current weight loss, hope you are close to T now! working so hard, you deserve it. sorry for making you droool LOL xx

ooft, its been busy today. lots of lesson planning and baby shower games sorted.

breaky: 2 alpen lights, mullerlight. 1 pear. in bed.. thanks OH :p

more sleep lol..

options hot choc (free sample from C at xmas taster, thank you very much!) 2 syns

diet coke..

1.5ltrs of water

1 eat smart sausage, mash pot (1syn) baked beans, peas and carrots .. 28g cheese HEA

Had planned to have a cooked breakfast for lunch, but slept into 11:30 and then spent far longer at moms than intended when printing off stuff..

siblings where eating maccy d's when i turned up.. didnt even pinch a chip :eek: GO ME! however, in Jan, i wont have eaten a maccy's for 3 years. Can you believe it! I havnt touched maccy's since the day i met joe, and just out of circumstances didnt have one in between then and when i joined SW in the may, and just havnt touched one since! it genuinly doesnt bother me AT ALL anymore. Occasionlly i get a bizare taste for it, but i know i dont really want one as it reprents the ultimate junk food for me and makes me feel icky! (yes depsite all the other crap i eat haha)

xx still holding positive and i recon i could fit in another 1.5ltrs before bed? lady time has arrive this week. 5 days early thanks to forgetting my pill two days in a row.. my mind is all over the place atm! may have to ask to go back on injection as its too easy to forget and i dont want to run risk of getting preggers before we are married, no matter how excited i would be.. i want to be married really.

xx

LOL, were they weighed :p

aww, yes were looking at april 25th 2014. So 3 and a bit years off yet, but im happy with that. Will book our ceremony end of next year as theres a two year waiting list. I cant wait, as you can imgaine!

honey, i may be engaged.. but he has no interest in weddings!

AHHH, i want to eat.

well done for hitting target! don't let them stuck up people get you down and stop you going swimming, I bet they are not thinking about it, and you have just as much right as they have to be there! my old boss was bullied out of a swiming baths once she was at the over 50s club where apparently they just stand around the pool chatting but she actually wanted to swin and asked for 1 lane to be put in just so people could swim, and all the other women made a big deal about it so she could't just swim! she was upset to cos they all just stood around moaning about her, she stopped going which was a shame too, they should of just put a few lanes in your pool so everyone can use it! stupid idiots! i would just go back to wind them up m8 :)

I think you must have flicked onto a page mid-diary hon, cause that was quite a long time ago now.. and i did go back.. and now i can swim 50 lengths|! GO ME :D

xxxxxxxx

sorry i'm a muppit well done for going back though!

Okay, it very almost went to pot earlier..

I was very proud of myself last night, i was REALLY craving somthin' sweet, so i had pepsi max, and then i crumbled two rich tea fingers, which are 1 syn each into a toffee apple ww yog- i usually dont like these yogs but the biscuit bulked it out and i knew it was sweet.

but then as the night went on i started getting frustrated because i couldnt think of anything else but chocolate.So, i went to bed. It was tough and i couldnt sleep for flipping ages, cos i was so wound up (how pathetic!) but i held strong.. but i was worried id wake up feeling the same.. i didnt, which was lucky as the whole day could have gone to pot,.

so i started off the day with 3 ryvitas, 28g cheese HEA + HEB, a mullerlight and a yog.

then i had two plums

theni had chicken low fat supernoodles(the free ones) a hartleys jelly 1/2 a syn, and another apple..

but then, dum dum dum.. the sweet cravings hit me, and OMG, i couldnt control myself.. i had to open a packet of marks and spark chocolaty rounds biscuits. never had them before, they were in cupboard at work, dont even know who they belong too :eek: but i had to have one. .

but then i had another one..

yes, Two biscuits, covered, and i mean, covered with the centre filled with choc. If a choc digestive is 4.5, i think these must have been atleast 5.5 :(

I started to panic, thought i'd thrown it all away and i felt awful, but i just wanted to continue. I wanted to eat the entire pack.

but i didnt, i held strong.

I came home from work, and a fruit box (few slices of apple, grape and pinapple, and orange)

then i could feel myself itching to eat all OH's chocs in his cupboard. i looked a few times, but i knew i had to resist..so i locked myself in the spare bedroom, did a MONTHS worth of lesson plans :eek: and drank diet coke, and 1.5ltrs of water.

tea: brown basmati rice, eatsmart tikka masala sauce used in curry, 5syns.. and vlf yog. i was a bit annoyed about biscuits as its taken me out of syn allowance due to curry, but had already gotten chicken out so had no choice really.. however its gotten me through my second wave of sweet cravings.

Lady time has come in full swing, im moody, emotional and i want to eat. Iv not been hungry once today, but iv eaten till im past full, cos i cant help my greedy self. But it could have been worse, i know that. I AM better than what i was, i have to give myself that atleast.

Im hoping i can get through tomorrow, wedding dress app. is cancelled, im not going all bloated and icky, will re-arrange for monday, as it appears now im working mondays, it makes the time to wednesday night WI seem like forever and now im wobbeling more on mondays too.. tues eve i do the shopping, so if i can resist picking, i can make it next week too.

heres to fingers crossed for tomorrow, i so want to get better at this. xx

good luck Ferny - chocolate gate could have been a LOT worse.....do dont be hard on yourself, at least you are resisting the urges instead of caving in completely.....and just treating yourself within your syns!!! x

Good luck for WI Fern! I posted on the main board but you might of missed it, I'm interested to know how you find having wednesdays off plan works for you.

In an earlier post you said that you had wednesdays off and then just had 5 syns each day. So, do you have every wednesday off ? Have you done this since starting SW ?

Also do you find that having the 5 syns each day is enough ? I'm just curious as I tend to binge eat now and again and maybe having a day off would suit me too. Do you find yourself saying that if you fancy anything over your daily 5syns that you just wait till wednesday ?

Hope you dont think I'm being nosey but I really admire it when people are honest about having a day off and if it works for you it might be something that could work for me too !!
;)

Hello all.

I lost 0.5lb at weigh in tonight which i am thankful for, as i have been on a semi binge since tuesday 11am ish.

eurgh, i am meant to be getting better at this, not worse!

I am hopeing the fear or this weekends egangement do at bottelinos will force me to be good, and am off to david lloyd gym with my free pass so hopefully help me along this week.
I have opted for plain steak, new pots and veg, no starter or dessert.

I have set myself a mini goal of 2-3lbs this week. I hope its dooable. I hope i can do it.

- yes, i have every wednesday off. . i have in fact stopped before and its had no difference to my losses.. and if anything makes it more difficult for me to keep on track during the week. 5 syns is enough for me dailey because i cant be trusted to have proper syns, so i dont use them.. but of course having wednesday off, means i dont deprieve my self of no-syns whatsoever, i would just techinically be having them weekly.
usually i get through the week by saying, oh i wont have it now, il have it wednesday.

xx

breakfast: 2 alpen lights HEB, mullerlight, apple

apple

mushy peas, pasta

apple

handful of giant choc buttons, 1 choc mint biscuit thing? 10syns accounted for that

meatballs and pasta ( passata, carrots, red pepper, red onion, herbs, seasoning, wochester sauce, balsamic vinegar) 1/2syn for bbq sauce i used to bind meatballs (saves an egg!)

grapes

am very mad now though, i have just realised my Lilt fizz is not lilt zero, its the full fat crap. Im so mad. Iv had two glasses today already. FFS

Thanks for sharing your wednesdays plan, it obviously works very well for you :) Your pasta sauce sounds lush by the way !! x

eek, getting nervous about tomorrows meal now.

today:
2 ryvita sweet onion crackerbreads, 28g cheese HEA&HEB, 1 mullerlight, 1apple

2 sw scotch eggs covered in one sweetonion ryvita 1syn and 1/3 of HEB cherry toms, cucumber, grapes, and mixed salad leaves

1/2 syns worth of hartleys suger free jelly with orange segments

1 pear, 1 apple diet coke

half a gammon steak, sw chips, lots of peas and poss a dollop of bbq sauce 1/2 syn

2syns today :)

Hi allie!

how come you lost no weight?!?! surly you lost somthing, or is it that you lost and then had a 'blip'?? i only lost 1lb the week i switched to ww. . it just wasnt for me though.. i dont think anything else will ever be, as i never concider it 'switching back to my normal diet' i just think, oh screw this, i wanna eat normal again! and normal for me is sw.

i think we can do it by christmas! atleast i hope so!

im still struggeling to get there 100% in my head, but i am trying and thats all i can do atm. xx

Back