Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

I had a hifi for breaky...

and a activia snack pot at 12pm..

i really wasnt hungry! food really isnt bothering me at the moment.

We had the christmas party for the kids today at work which was just stupidly manic, hot and crazy. I didnt feel right at all.. and there was nothing healthy.. was starting to get a bit dizzy and i had to remind myself its not just me who needs food anymore.. theres a teeny tiny bubs inside.. even if i dont feel pregnant yet. I have to almost remind myself its real.. not just in my head. So i ended up having a little biccy, like 2 party rings, and like 2 choc fingers and peices of flapjack (like the mini bites types? ) but still wasnt very hungry tbh, but the sugar got me through. So iv come home and really couldnt be arse to cook the roast id intended.. especially as OH is still sick and had no intent on eating on either..

so it was a bit of mash, left over beans and cheese haha.

Im a bit annoyed i havnt tried to make a concious effort to not pick, my life just feels like a bit of a haze at the minute. im hoping il be ok wednesday night. We'l just have to see. xx

Hi guys!

Funcurls i missed your message.. i was only thinking of this earlier!

Im trying so very hard not to get ahead of myself, i just feel amazing though.

:( i so hope nothing goes wrong x

Good morning everybody :)

Hope you are all keeping well. though i ought to check in with you all!

Since Thursday i have had christmas meal after christmas meal.. and as my nausia has subsided for the time being it seems.. my appetite is back with a vengence. Its funny though, usually i binge. Then i eat normally.. then i binge. Maybe it's the baby. . or maybe its me who's changed, knowing that theres not just me to look after anymore.. but im not over indulging on anything.. granted.. food hasnt been great no. . but im eating till im full, leaving what i dont want.. its all very unusual for me.. and im quite liking things this way. Its nice to feel in control, even if its not all 100% sw food.

I had my works xmas do last night, there was wine and free shots.. i was gutted i couldnt get involved but i had a fabulous time anyways! isnt it funny how i never care about alcohol untill the minute im not '''allowed'' lol. . and peanuts. Oh how i already miss peanuts, even though i havnt had any in so long. LOL

Today we are at home.. so iv had a hifi, bacon with baked beans and a very well done egg *chuckles* and lots of water as i have a headache and cant/dont want to take anything for it... and we'l have roast vegetable pasta tonight.

Went to an italian resteraunt for meal last night. It was yum.. Antipasti with bread for starters.. cornfed chicken with polenta and parsnips for main, and a cheesecakey type thing for dessert.. i wanted a lemon tart but they hadnt any left,.. but chef assured me the cheesecake was pregnant-lady-safe!

I had a lovley time ith my boss, SIL and the other two girls.. and i feel we may have turned a corner with my boss as she now openly talks about the pregnancy.. about her little ones. granted she was a bit pissed but she seems to have come around.

.. Joes telling his Brother today, as i couldnt keep my mouth shut and told his sister.. which he's a bit pissed at me about.. i work with her though, and she asked me straight to my face. I couldnt lie and i couldnt hide my excitment.. she just knew already. he'l get over it..

tomorrow i have TWO xmas meals in one day. :eek: our fake 'xmas' with my family as were away in cornwall for xmas, and then a girlie meal in the eve .. bloody hell. Im gunna be a fatty!

Has to be said i felt slightly sad that my one and only pair of skinny jeans were worn for proberly the last time last night!
I dressed up and got my boobies out, just cos it'l be the last time before i cant fit in the comfortably and its too inapropriate as a mother to get yer knockers out.. plus im not sure how they will fare all this preggo malarky.. they'r pretty good concidering the weightloss.. but pregnancy too? i feel this may be the end of my semi-pert boobies... sorry TMI haha.

hope your all doing okay. Love you all! xx

Hi Fern, wow sounds like you're really living it up and enjoying all your dos!! Life is ours to be lived! Don't worry about the indulgence (although it sounds like you're in control anyway!) Come January when silly season is over you'll be able to concentrate on being completely in control of what you're eating and not having to make wise as possible choices from menus! Lots of people here on MMs keep their weight under control whilst preggers so there's no reason why you can't! I see that HoneyOC has returned 30 weeks into her pregnancy as she felt she needed to take more control and had let things slip a bit- COMPLETELY and UTTERLY understandable but I take my hat off to her for bothering to get back on track with only a couple of months to go until popping time!! Many people would say 'bu*$er it and get back on it after the new arrival!! Glad the nausea is so much better now! It must be a bit tricky having to avoid things like underdone eggs, pate and soft cheeses, but I suppose you'll get used to that! Oh, and I'm sure you'll be back into your skinny jeans in no time post babaferny being born!!!X

Awww thanks girlie! Yes totally agree, she's got some determination in her! Im not sure whether i'd bother if i was at 30wks.. which is why im so certain i want to keep on track as much as poss in the early days. I was beginning to appreciate the nausia however, for all the weight loss in gave me haha.

Mind you its such early days, i shouldnt jynx it as it may come back and i'l regret saying this!

pray for me that i have a small baby?? LOL xxxx

Huge congrats Fern, so happy for you.

You are a wise woman sticking at sw after all your hard work, I gained huge amounts in both of my pregs!!!

But at the same time, relax and enjoy your preg, its such a lovely time xxx

Awww thanks girlie! Yes totally agree, she's got some determination in her! Im not sure whether i'd bother if i was at 30wks.. which is why im so certain i want to keep on track as much as poss in the early days. I was beginning to appreciate the nausia however, for all the weight loss in gave me haha.

Mind you its such early days, i shouldnt jynx it as it may come back and i'l regret saying this!

pray for me that i have a small baby?? LOL xxxx

Will do!! You're being very wise!! You can only do your best and if you get uncontrollable cravings then it's not your fault it's the baby's lol! Re the nausea, I'm no expert and I know every preg is different, but from what pepl have said it's the first 12-16 weeks that are the worst for such symptoms in most peeps so even if it does come back I'm sure it won't go on for too long.X

Just want to add that theres no chance you would have got preg so fast if you hadn't lost the weight. You have given you and your babes the best chance of a healthy preg, you should be very proud of yourself!

Also, if you are nauseas, nibbling does help. Maybe try and have loads of nibbly things close by so you aren't tempted by junk, but at the same time if babes needs a bit of sugar, so be it lol.

hehe, this baby needs lots of sugar *devil horns appear* haha.
Right now its biscuits that do it for me, or cake. I think its the texture.. and as iv got a bit of a flemmy chest, everythings been tasting quite bland, so iv been drawn to cake and biscuits as i know as its sweet it'l taste good.. or atleast of somthing!!!

purplestar thats good to know, of course i will never know whether im just super fertile or whether the weight loss did it, but either way.. im the healthiest home i can be for my bubba for the next 9 months, and thats the best gift i can give i think.. then i have to get back in shape to run round after my monstor for the next 18 years LOL

I think its a boy. I'd love a girlie, but i think its a boy. :eek:)

Oh bugger! i put that 3lbs back on! and you know what, i feel so massive! i cant do my work trousers up cos im SO bloated.. so im back to not eating, it doesnt help the nausia either so!

had our sw xmas party tonight it was fab but im stuffed and i feel sick :( gunna snuggle up with Oh and watch a film.. wanted to decorate my xmas cake but the silly lady from cake shop didnt put the cake board in my bag so i cant! another thing to sort tomo! pain in the arse!

Im off to cornwall for xmas tomorrow, i hope to pop on before i go.. but if not.. i love you all and try to enjoy xmas yourselves!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely Christmas break Fern. Take care of yourselves. xx

PS - you will gain weight hun, you don't have excess weight in the first place so will gain. My friend has gained loads in her first trimester because she isn't overweight to start with. Just relax and enjoy it missy. xxx

Hi guys,
so we got to cornwall on thurs, although it was a bit of a panic. wev had quite alot of snow and an hour before we were due to leave we were phoned to say the house was completly uinsafe and blocked off- cue major panic! last min we were moved to a new house, 5 hrs away rather than the 2 (gawd what a long drive) we got here and its amzing, wortha few million at least.. 3 reception rooms, 6 bedrooms all ensuite, stables.. massive kitchen and 2 dining rooms, fireplaces in all rooms, beatiful grounds and 5 min walk from the beach on foot path. Right near lands end.
unfortunatly, iv spent every spare moment in bed, being sick. Iv been so poorly and it sucks arse big time.
im wearing sickness bands today, really hope it eases asap.. but all im managing is water and plain crackers :(

i dont want to feel like this, it sucks and im so dreading the ride home even if all i want is my own bed right now. I spent all day in bed an d only managed 10 mins in the living room for pressies before being sick and heading straight back to bed :(

hope you all had an amazing xmas. love and miss u all! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww it's so rubbish that you've felt so awful at Christmas - but think that it'll all be worth it in the end! :D

Sorry you've been feeling so yucky hun!! I'm sure it'll get less and less now as time goes on- hopefully the first part of 2011 will be nausea-free and then there will be a gorgeous likkle babby in the second part of it which will make you feel all gooey!!X

Hi all!!

i assume most of you spotted my thread about the horrible christmas i had whilst away!
but i am finally back home now, and actually have woken up today feeling SO much better. Still delicate.. and a but nautious, but im coping! Im just so glad baby and me are doing so well.

I secretly weighed myself yesterday, and have to say i am dissapointed.. concidering all iv eaten more or less for over a week now is dry crackers and water, and then spent 3 days on a drip in hospital with severe dihhorea..(tmi sorry!)

all i bloody lost was 2lbs! what a con. LOL

so im still at target ( must be the first time iv ever had a christmas and not gained weight!) albeit id rather be 5lbs heavier and enjoying the festivity!

so my scales show me at 10st 2 atm.. so we'l see what sw say on wednesday, i must admit my eating is a bit of a shambles atm.

Im not sure how to really explain, i eat.. and then just a few hours later, il think of that meal iv eaten.. and it makes me gag at the thought? like i REALLY wanted mac and cheese with baked beans (omg, how i love baked beans.. with everythinng at the moment!) and so i had it.. only a childs portion, as i cant handle much atm. . then when i thought about it later, i couldnt believe id eaten it, like it was the most disgusting thing ever.. infact even as i type this im thinking ..'urgh, mac and cheese... gag!'

im just eating what i can atm, but its all 'food' not chocolate etc.. so i suspect combined with the small portions and of course being poorly.. i think thats why iv kept it all off these last 2-3 weeks.

I cant wait to finally feel a bit more clear and be able to eat normally.. i like to feel in control but right now i really cant think past each meal.

Iv also completly gone off cooked meats, so any mention of gammon and turkey, im actually sick. . which you can imagine is hard to avoid at this time.

ah god. Im feeling really sick now ;(

what a nightmare!

wishing you all a fantastic 2011, catch up with you soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone!

im feeling much better today, so am going to try my first day back on plan tomorrow.

Im getting some mince out as it really needs usuing.. will make shepards pie..

lets see how we go :eek:) xx

fruit and fibre and milk HEA and HEB (only part HEA though, dont like to over milk my cereal!)

water..

1 orange

2 clementines.

handful of salt and vinegar crisps, 5 jaffa cakes.

syn free shepards pie, with rest of HEA for cheese on top MMMMMMMMM

dont know syn wise, and i actually forgot i had resolved to start making a concious effort when i ate the jaffas.. no lie, i actually forgot, and then thought ' oh bugger, lol' but managed to stop.

Luckily i cant physcially over eat, else im sick and i hate being sick. . and im actually NEVER hungry atm.. i have to remind myself to eat. hence why i gave up on lunch. I figure aslong as i eat breaky, and have a proper meal at some point thats better than me just eating dry crackers. xx

Hey fern! Just joined here - its Kirsty Davies of the book of the face.

Just seen your news!! congrats, didnt see anything on the book of the face but wanted to wish you good luck and hope your feeling alot better now hun xx

Back