Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Sorry to read that the pregnancy is making you feel so gross! Poor you vomming on Christmas.
Hopefully it's getting it's naughtiness out of the way before blossoming into a well-behaved little thing when it pops out!! :)

Hey kirsty! I would have thought you should have been on here already! Its fabulous.

Yes yes, squeee! how exciting!!!!

.. nothing on the book of face yet! iv been banned from pubically announcing my news by OH untill 12 weeks scan, which whilst i appreciate.. its incredibly difficult!! xxx

I had heard of it last year but never ventured over! And as stupid as this may sound I had associated it in my head with a parenting site!! lol I see i was definately wrong!

Anyways, CONGRATS again ;) hope it doesnt clash with the wedding!! Because of my mom having loads of probs with miscarriages we have both decided neither of us are allowed to announce until 12 weeks - i bet it would kill me!! Im so broody its unbelieveable! Hope everything goes smoothly for ya x

ah, the wedding was planned 2014 so it wont throw a spanner in the works that way.. il just have a two year old to contend with.. eek!

its so difficult being broody and having so many reasons not to do it. Im so glad its just happening now- dont get me wrong, im scared.. in a .. how do people work and have kids.. and survive, and get up during the night blah blah blah kinda way.. but im absoloutly revelling in the fact i'm finally growing a bubba.

My mummy had 6 miscarriges and one eptopic. Whilst MC rates are high, aslong as your as healthy as can be theres no reason to be over scared. The only reason i stopped doing more pregnancy tests as the weeks go on is cos i saw it on the emergancy scan last week.. but even now my feet are itching to go buy, just so i can see a positive! lol

hoping that when the times right for you guys, itl all go smoothly too.

I cant to be a yummy mummy! squeeeee x

2lbs off for me!! not the healthiest way iv ever done it.. being on a drip isnt good for you! but i must ahve lots ***** loads in hosp as after eating dominoes and donuts all week, to weigh 2lbs lighter.. gosh!

x

Hey Fern happy New Year to you!

Sorry to hear about your yucky xmas but hope your over the worst of it now and that things are going well.

Take care and i'll pop back in soon,

Rick

Eurgh I'm sick :( :( really really sick. Can't keep anything down. OH is working away, bessie has flu and mums been admitted to hosp with swine flu and pneumonia so I'm completly on my own. I don't think I can do this anymore :( iv got so long to go before first tri is over and I feel like crap, I'm not strong enough to do this :(

You CAN do this Fern!!!! Only a few weeks and the sickness will be gone - and it'll all be worth it in the end.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling yucky and I sympathise cos I went through exactly the same - twice! The first time I was living in Germany as my ex was in the RAF. He worked 12 hour shifts and all my family were in the UK, so I just had to get through it on my own and you will too!!! Honestly!! The second time I was living in Swindon and my 75 year-old Nan had to come to Swindon to stay to look after my son, cos I wasn't capable of doing anything apart from puke most of the time!

I hope you soon feel better. Just make a fuss of yourself for now and when your OH comes home, make sure he makes a fuss of you too!

Take care, lots of love, Trace xxx

Thanks hon.
Oh is home now, i think he's mad at me.. he found our hamster dead last night and because iv been in bed for 2 days i honestly cant say the last time i saw her. She had loads of food and water, she just nodded off in her sleep i think, but although he's not said anything i think he's upset that i didnt keep an eye on her, as the other hamster (in a seprate cage) was acting really funny and nearly bit Joes finger off, actually made him bleed- which is really out of charactor and i suspect its because she could smell the other hammy.
either that or he's mad cos he was away when i got poorly and now the hamchops dead?

Iv woken up this morn with a little bump.. Oh thinks its great and cant stop talking to it, which is incredibly annoying when your trying to get dressed! but im glad hes involved.

not managing much 'on plan' atm. which is irratating as i really wanna eat!!x

I realise you are still trying to stick to SW, but if your feeling that ill i suggest you eat anything which you can keep down! Hopefully soon it will ease and back to normal :D

Just remember - that "eating for two" rule is aload of rubbish ;) xx

Just remember - that "eating for two" rule is aload of rubbish ;) xx

wash your mouth out. :eek:

sickness got me bad at 5am this morn. grrr flipping grr. and twice more through the day, better than thursday but so far.. this is completly non ejoyable.

One born every minute starts tomorrow eve.. oo the excitment!

better have a good weightloss this week LOL

xx

lost 1.5lbs this week! 1lb under T, am 10st exactly now.
not sure how long this will last now the sickness is under control with tablets!! xx

hi girls. Id been taking anti sickness all week so iv been coping well and eating 'normally' but i decided to see if i can make it on my own at the w.e as to not use up the tablets too quick.. and i was sick at 3am this morning.. bizarly i was dreaming about being pregnant and being sick, and then suddenly realised i was gagging in my sleep.. and had to rush to the loo!!! :(

xxxx

Aww that aint good! You should definately go get some more tablets if you run out, you cant put up with that its not nice. I had a dream jsut after you found out you were pregnant that I was giving birth and it hurt so much my bottom half quite literally exploded!!! I am blaiming you for putting ideas in my head ;)

Very soon you will be out of the first trimester, can only hope it goes smoothly from then onwards x

lmao! cor iv been having some odd dreams.. im happy to share!!

watching one born every minute, OMG squeee!!!

My natal hypnobirthing cd's are on thier way too.. YAY! x

yeah she was sooo good! i was dissapointed they didnt catch up with her at the end of show more of it.. Joe watched it with me as i want a water birth so it was good for him to see. He was a bit spooked at how red the water went after, but i thought that girl coped SO well! wanted to slap her sister though, couldnt have someone like that in the room with me!

.. watching big fat gypsy weddings atm, LOVE IT LOL

.. im gunna end up missing fatclub tomo eve, as i have a works meeting at 7 (grrr!) and my wiegh in is at 6:30, and i work a ood 45 mins-hour away.. so no chance.. i really need to weigh too, cos iv porked out ALL week.. iv ended up having pizza four times this week, amoungst other VERY naughty things.. baguettes, donuts.. crips.. ahh :( lol i even ate a WHOLE pack of go ahead bars the other day (yes the pack with 8 sets of two biscuits) .. im such a fatty!

must be better this week! x

Getting inspired for your wedding???!! Ha! I'm watching it too - priceless :)
Don't worry about relaxing a bit on the food this week, it's got to be better for you than the sickness :)

Back