Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Oh buggger.. 2/5lbs on. im gunna have to assume some of that is baby cos i dont deserve all of that!!!

onto another week. getting dangerously close to 12 stone. i dont want more than a 2.5st gain which, concidering im ONLY 22 weeks, and now have a 1st 11 lb gain. :( its not bodeing well is it.

**** **** bollocks.

Breakfast: 2 alpen lights HEB, bowl of strawberries &
choc orange mullerlight

mid morn grapes, apple and a shape yogurt.

lunch: Jacket potatoe, cheese and beans HEA

fox's vienese finger biscuit 4.5syns i think

tea: vegetable and noodle stir fry with blue dragon chow mein sauce, split between two 2.5 syns.

Breakfast: 2 alpen lights HEB
shape yogurt, fresh pinapple chunks.

hot choc 2syns

mid morn: grapes and strawbs

lunch: wholemeal pasta, topped with Peppers, onions, cherry toms, caugette in tinned toms with herbs and spices and cheese HEA followed by carrot sticks

tea: homemade burgers topped with bacon sw chips & salad.

Okay, so last two days are a right off.. im craving lots of wholemeally, oaty type things atm so for now im just gunna follow sw roughly but try and be sensible and eat healthy incorperating other things ..

breaky: 2 alpens

shape yogurt and handful of grapes

hot chocolate

wholemeal pitta bread, with anchor butter, grated cheese and cherry tomatoes

grapes

carrot sticks
mullerlight

small can of alphabet spaghetti, 1 large apple.

cottage pie- carrots, peas, baked beans, red onion, xl beef, balsamic vinegar, wochester sauce, 2 beef oxo cubes, seasoning, topped with mash potatoe using three teaspoons of anchor butter. - this is serving three me recons.

Okay, so new day and all that.

breakfast: 3 ryvitas HEB, 2 dairylea light triangles (part hea) ham and sliced cherry tomatoes
Hot chocolate 2syns

snacks: cherry tomatoes

2 kiwi fruits, sliced grapes

lunch: cottage pie (leftovers) which has cheese on top so rest of HEA : xl beef, red onion, carrots, peas, baked beans, oxo cube, balsamic vinegar and wochester sauce topped with mash.

mullerlight

tea: stir fry veg and noodles, blue dragon chow mein sauce 2.5syns
carrot, bean sprouts, pak choi(sp?) onions, peppers, green and red cabbage, sweetcorn and (dry) noodles.

8 pints of water/light ribena squash.

Last edited:
breakfast: 3 ryvitas, 2 dairylea triangles, cherry tomatoes and ham.

carrot sticks

lunch: stir fry, (same as last night) kiwi and grape salad

mullerlight x2

tea: chicken in old el pasa bbq seasoning, loads of peppers and onions, lettuce leaves in torilla wraps with 0% yogurt and salsa

1 slice of berry cheesecake.

OMG! The time has finally arrived! Hope all goes smoothly for you hun! Look forward to hearing the news and how you and little munchkin are getting on! Good luck with the labour and everything else! X

Last edited:
Ohhh how exciting.

Good luck Fern, I hope everything goes smoothly.

Looking forward to seing your baby piccies :family2:

xxx

I hope Fern doesnt mind me posting, but she has had a gorgeous little baby girl!! I am sure she will post photos and all sorts soon! xxxx

Back