Total Solution Here I go again !!! mrs Blobby's Diary

well today was a hard day !! internal job interview STRESS!!! all i wanted to do was comfort eat. then I got the phone call to say that I had got the job and all I wanted to do was celebrate :D but have decided to take the dog for a nice long walk instead ;) I weighed myself today and still 13st dead I so want to be 12st something I can taste it.

mon - 13st 1 1/4
tue - 13st
wed- 13st

LOVELY !! after a hard day yesterday with the interview I can relax today, I think I will walk the dog and play on the Xbox with my girl ( burn some fat ) I am finding the TS very easy at the moment no hunger pangs and not bothered about food around me. Hooray this morning I was 12st 13-3/4:D doing this everyday has really passed the time and is a great motivator x

mon - 13st 1 1/4
tue - 13st
wed- 13st
Thur-12st 13 3/4

well done it a great feeling when you slip into that next stone i cant wait to be back in my 11's a little while to go yet though hopefully a bit closer on friday :) xx

Thanks c how are you getting on? the first week is so hard but worth it x

OMG C your willpower is massive good for you!!!

well I have been on a 2 hour woodland walk and Knackered!! going to have a pamper evening with a nice hot bath and relax, the weekend is here again and its really hard to avoid food fingers crossed I make it x

mon - 13st 1 1/4
tue - 13st
wed- 13st
Thur-12st 13 3/4
Fri - 12st 13

If you need a kick up the bum over the weekend just pm me!
Oh by the way the names Abi, you keep calling me c, i went to put a x at the end of one of my posts and hit the c button by mistake lol sozzzzzz
Were on our way back from funeral , when we got to oh mums house i made up my strawberry milkshake so I'm ok now you should have seen the food though everything tou can imagine from chilli and rice to sarnies pickles sponge cake clotted cream and scones and drooooooolllllllll ohhh i dare say i don't need to go on .
Didn't touch it though yihaaaaaaaaaaaa
Soon be weigh I'n , don't feel any different though if anything i feel bloated and chunky!!
Don't forget if you want that motivational kick let me know x x

Ha Ha Abi I was calling you C short for christmasfairy lol I have had fat days and thin days on this diet its strange!! thanks for the offer I might have to take you up on it before the weekend is out, I struggle on a friday night when OH and daughter order kebabs and chips grrrrr
have a good weekend xx Sheila x

Housework day!!! going to burn off a load of cals with the vacuum I hope as my target is to lose 4lb a week so I better get moving speak later x

mon - 13st 1 1/4
tue - 13st
wed- 13st
Thur-12st 13 3/4
Fri - 12st 13
sat - 12st 12

Shiela did you give that vacuum a good going over??
I went to the park and realised just how unfit i was and then got told by my mother that she was horrified when i told her i was 12 stone 8.9 and that she didn't think i was "that big"" ????????? I didn't think that that was that big now I'm even more paranoid about my weight :-(
Wish you well fir the next week coming x

Hi Abi

yes I gave the house a good old clean!! although I am having a fat day today I think its because totm is on its way:( this is the danger stage for me as I have broke every other diet around this time. I have found it hard this week as I have been off work I really think I am better on this diet if I keep busy, I went to the pictures to day to see a premiere of "The help", its the first time I have ever been to see a movie and not eaten all the way through :eek: it was a good film tho so I did not miss the old popcorn. I hope your weigh in goes well this week how are you feeling today?

mon - 13st 1 1/4
tue - 13st
wed- 13st
Thur-12st 13 3/4
Fri - 12st 13
sat - 12st 12
sun- 12st 12

I have just stupidly eaten an extra bar and now I'm beating myself up about it , grrrrrrrrr weigh I'n tomorrow eek watch this space .,,,,,,,

I have done that twice in the past because I think if I started eating food I would not stop, don't worry it will not make a difference just this once put it behind you and carry on you are doing so well. I cant believe I am about to start my 4th week on TS I have had no days off at all, If I can do it you can too xxx

Hello diary

well it has been a rough week as I have severe pmt but I have stuck to it and lost another 3lb yay I am really happy with that as it adds up to 23lbs in 4 weeks. as I have said in other threads I have decided not to add a meal this week as I do not trust myself not to go off the rails so I will carry on doing 100% until xmas have a week off then see where I am at in the new year HAPPY DAYS!!!!

Hi Abi

I have lost 5lbs this week yay very happy :D:D:D

Fantastic! Well done xx

Back