Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Total Solution Here I go again !!! mrs Blobby's Diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by mrsblobby38, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well here I am again another xmas looming and I am still fat !!!:mad: its hard to believe that 5 years ago I was a trim size 10 and full of confidence now 4 stone heavier and wearing a black baggy wardrobe that johnny cash would be proud of:rolleyes: I have decided that I am a food addict and that I need to break free for a couple of months and start again, what started my addiction? was it my ex partner having an affair? or loosing my baby ? or just having to move 500 miles from home to start again, I dont know but I need to tackle it as I am going downhill fast all my joints ache I have developed asthma, and I feel depressed :cry:So tomorrow I am starting Exante no more counting points , cooking food,then over eating, I know it sounds strange but I feel relieved and happy at the thought. I have decided to start a diary to write down my struggles, and good days down and I hope you will all leave comments with your own thoughts :D I feel excited for tomorrow and cant wait for my first weigh in so here goes until tomorrow morning x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hey hun welcome wishing u all the very best on this journey stay strong x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Great to see you MrsB, good luck with your Exante journey to a new, confident and healthy you. xx

5. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys I am just enjoying my last glass of wine for 11 weeks :eek: then I will be clearing out the fridge... my daughter has a cooked lunch at school so can have something quick like pasta or stir fry when she comes home (I wont cope with cooking meals for a while ) and as for my boyfriend well he can look after himself lol :rolleyes: I have decided to paint the house while I am doing the diet it will take my mind off food I hope x

6. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well I did not get to update my diary last night as I was at sleepover at work and was too tired.
    So my first day went really well although I felt so hungry at dinner time while cooking my clients a lovely beef stew !! I did resist and had a veg soup (yummy love the soups )
    I find drinking the water hard going especially if I am at work as I need to pee every 20 mins but the good news is that the staff loo is up 3 flights of stairs so I am getting extra exercise.

I woke up this morning absolutely starving and feeling empty so decided to have my toffee and raisin bar for breakfast and a huge mug of black coffee ( trying not to drool over the night shift scoffing cheese on toast )it did hit the spot and I felt ok until 1 ish when i made my mushroom soup and had lots of water after.

found dinner easy tonight I made everybody soup :8855:although I don't think I will get away with that every night. I am fed up with black tea and coffee and cant cope with anymore water so I am sat drinking the Exante blackcurrant water flavoring made with hot water YUMMY :) it makes a nice change.
    So I am on day 3 tomorrow and I will be interested to see if I am in ketosis so I will try a test stick that i got online.
    so that's all for today lets hope tomorrow is another good day xx

7. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    starving today (hurry up ketosis ) I had an email from exante to say its ok to have a couple of the exante water flavorings but that they may knock me out of Ketosis :mad: I wish that they said that on the website before I ordered them, off to bed early tonight I feel really cold and tired!! the first week is sooooo hard x

8. babezone

babezone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solution
    i didnt even get an email saying this!....i wasnt even aware that they could knock you out of ketosis untill i red it on here few days ago. but thers no way i could have 5g in just 250mls of water as is too sweet so i have 1 pint and have 5g i guess this could explain why i havent felt no energy boosts lol.... keep up tho your doing great youll be into the swing of things in no time xxx

9. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi babezone
    I have mine in a huge mug with hot water when I get sick of black tea and coffee! I dont like fizzy drinks so im a bit stuck for something different, I have ordered some keto sticks so I will let you know if I manage to get into ketosis or not while drinking them.
    I have not had a bad day today I have stuck to it 100% and ready to start day 5 in the morning.
    I have not been on the scales but my mother in law rang to say that she has had a mid week peek and has dropped 10lbs :eek:
    we are both doing it together in the 11 week run up to xmas, its great to have someone doing the same diet to spur you on:D x

10. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well the god news is that I have been guzzling the exante drinks and I went into ketosis yesterday!! yay I would be lost without them as I really can not drink just water and black coffee all day YUK!!

11. carrieclaus

carrieclaus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.87%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    Well done so far, you can have coke zero or dr pepper zero for a change... Xx

12. spare-tyre-em

spare-tyre-em Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st9lb(-12.17%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi im just starting out again myself day 3 for me today and hunger starting to go didnt wake up hungry this morning which felt good i have done this kind of diet before so i know it works just have to keep going good luck hun xx

13. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well that is my first weigh in done this morning and I have lost 13lbs :D:D if I aim for 4lb a week now I will be around my target weight for xmas :p what a change it would be to be skinny for xmas and new year instead of fat and frumpy !! roll on week 2 fingers crossed x

14. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Wow that is a fab result well done gosh bet ur super made up chick x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

15. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    :wow: 13lbs well done xx

16. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone
    well that is another day done phew!! I was very busy at work today so not much time to think of food but i can smell it a mile off!,is it me or can anyone else smell the chip shop or cafe from 3 streets away :confused: I was working out and about today and when I got back to base they had cooked my lunch for me :mad: I dont really want to go into the diet with the people I work with as so many of them are anti vlcd and keep harping on about how bad it is for me and how it will all go back on when I finish :rolleyes: anyway a bit of quick thinking was in order so I said that I had eaten while i was out. I am struggling to get the soups down at the moment I don't know why as I love the flavors I think I am just missing the texture of food. anyway I am now on day 9 and so pleased with myself !! only 10 weeks to go on ts, I cant wait until I am on week 5 then I can count down the following 5 weeks :D

17. spare-tyre-em

spare-tyre-em Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st9lb(-12.17%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done on that great loss :D..... i know what you mean by smelling food im sure our senses come more alive when on this diet well at least our sense of smell :)....... i cant handle the soups at all i just stick to the shakes hopefully i will be ok with just them till xmas im not expecting to be at my goal weight by then but will be taking a careful week off over the that period it will be too much to not enjoy it with all the family get together's plus i know what you mean by people saying its a silly diet my extended family would go right into one about it so will nibble while around them luckly i do have the support of my immediate family......... well keep going you are doing great :)

18. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Hey Sheila
    Just wanted to pop in and say congrats what a fantastic first week loss you are doing great :D

19. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys
    I hope you are all doing well? I cant wait for my next weigh in I am getting into the swing of it now x

20. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well that is week 2 over with and I am 4lb lighter :D I am doing ts for 11 weeks in total (9 to go ) with my mum in law I have lost 17lb in 14 days and so has she yay !!! I am thinking of things to do to pass the time so I thought just for fun I would weigh myself every morning to see it go down ( I hope ) :p so here we go x

mon - 13st 1 1/4

21. mrsblobby38

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I did half an hour on the xbox with my daughter last night its great fun and hard work too, I have got a job interview tomorrow so I need to swat without snacking

mon - 13st 1 1/4
    tue - 13st

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.