Here i go again! Will i do it this time?

Thinks for the reassurance misspiggy. Maybe i'm just being a bit over enthusiastic. Think I'll rest tonight and look forward to watching the apprentice. How have your days been? X

Well that's tea eaten. Pasta with pasta sauce, 30g cheese and an activia fat free yoghurt. I'm also planning on having a glass of lambrini watching the apprentice as I'm still within my points. X

Good advice given there by the others :)

I agree, ease into the exercising, if you are eating healthily and sensibly, combined with a little gentle exercise, the lbs will soon melt away!

Steady does it, don't worry or beat yourself up, it's not a race :)..and if it is... I'm the one puffing and panting at the back!!!! ;)

Thanks everyone for picking me up last night. I am still feeling a little rubbish health wise today so think i def need to slow down a bit otherwise my ME will flare up badly and then i won't be able to exercise at all so i guess a little exercise rather than a lot is better than nothing.

Well i made it through day 1 ok yay :) I was hungry when i went to bed as i cut my portion size down for tea too as i was eating masses before. I could have easily gone for something naughty last night but i didn't.

Got my WI tonight. If i have lost since i went 2 weeks ago then i will add it to my chart. If i haven't then i had decided i would make a fresh start this week to get that loss next week. So guess we'll see how i do tonight. x

Thanks Kally. How are you today? x

Hi Rhi just been reading your posts on here, you will get all the support you need from all the lovely people that are here for the same reason as you.
With the exercise do you like swimming? I have found that a god send in my weight loss, i try to go 3 times a week, and i do beleive it is one of the less stressful forms of exercise, but the benefits are it uses every muscle which i hope will help with losing weight and toning.
Good luck with your weight loss. :0)

Hi Bev,

Thanks for your kind message. Everyone on here is sooo helpful and friendly which is really giving me a boost to stay on track at the moment.

Yes i do go swimming. I go every friday for 45 minutes and alternative tuesdays and like you say find it fantastic as it's not weight bearing.

Looks like your doing well with your weight loss. Which diet are you following? x

My own calorie counting i started at 1500 cals a day am now currently on 1200/1300 cals per day, in all i have lost 9 1/2 stone over 4 years as i became diabetic 4 years ago.
Then in april this year i decided to make some big changes in my life, i ended my relationship of 4 years, and changed my whole attitude to life as no one else can do it for me, the best thing i ever did.
So now focused on getting to my goal asap.
Being healthy and not causing myself anymore health issues due to my weight.

I am good thanks Kally. Feeling really positive for a change :)

Wow Bev what a good weight loss. I bet you look amazing now after loosing all that. Good for you changing your life and focusing on becoming a healthier you. I look forward to following the rest of your journey. x

Hey Rhi
Just popping in to say Hello!

Hope you are well, I think I'll start my diary next week. It seems to help people stay on track so I'll give it a go!

How has the gym/exercise plan gone? I think I need to do more but I just need to get my bum up and motivated!

Lauren
xx

Hey Lauren,

Lovely to see you :)

I would definitely recommend a diary. If anything it's keeping me motivated as i don't want to have to confess up to being naughty on here but i am an honest person so would feel like i have to write it down if i have been. Does that waffle make sense? lol

The exercise plan had a blip last night as i had no energy and felt rubbish thanks to my condition. (I have ME). I went to zumba class last saturday, did the race for life on sunday, monday night i did zumba fitness on the wii and then tuesday night i went to the gym for 40 minutes so i think i overdid it and triggered off my ME symptoms hence me feeling rubbish last night. So i am now wondering if i have gone a bit too overboard on the exercise plan and need to slow it down a little bit. So i might go to exercising 4-5 times a week rather than 6-7 times a week and see how that goes. Then i can slowly build up to doing more.

Do you do any exercise at the moment? How is your day going? xxx

Just had the most disgusting soup for lunch. The optislim creamy chicken soup is awful!!!!! Def won't be having that again. Managed about a quarter of it before i had to admit defeat so looks like it'll just be an apple for lunch lol. x

I hate when that happens
I did a couple of months on diet chef
last year and god most of it was diabolically disgusting
Never again

LOL Think i will stick to the shakes as they are ok so far. I am absolutely starving now. I reckon everyone in the office can hear my stomach rumbling away! lol

Ick, sorry about the nasty soup! I got some fat free no-sugar-added chocolate ice cream some time ago and a 1/3 cup of it was all I could take! Gave it to my father-in-law! :p

Hope you're having a good day; your exercise plan sounds good. Make it as un-intense as you need to. :)

Ha ha i love the fact that you gave the nasty ice-cream to your father in law Missfortissimo. lol. did he like it?

Day has been good thanks. Just got weighed and lost 2 1/2lbs since 2 weeks ago. Whoop Whoop. My scales at home said i had stayed the same as 2 weeks ago (which i was pleased at considering i had put on weight when i weighed myself sunday night). So i am going to change my ticker now rather than next week to reflect this. Yay. Here i go.....

How has your day been? xxx

Back