Here i go again! Will i do it this time?

Thanks Rose :)

Well just been on Zumba fitness for 30 minutes when i got in from work with the kids looking at me like i was stupid. Every so often my son would join in if he thought it looked easy enough for him to do. lol.

Off to the gym tonight too.......

Hi Rose + Rhi :):banana dancer::banana dancer::)
you two are doing so good with the exercise, this time next year you could have your own slimming clubs with a zumba masterclass thrown in, im really impressed, well done to the pair of you. X
Great news Rhi about the wee lady getting a place in the nursery you wanted. X

Your plan for the holiday sounds good with just trying to take it easy on the foods and alcohol. Anything grilled is probably good to go as it will have high protein and low fat too :)

Well done with the exercise!

Thanks everyone.

Ha Ha Misspiggy. Me teaching Zumba and having a slimming class - i don't think so. I am normally the example of what not to do. lol. Although i must admit i am trying really hard at the moment.

Went to the gym last night and managed 45 minutes of cardio which isn't bad i thought considering i'd also done 30 minutes of zumba at home when i got in from work. Managed 15 minutes on the treadmill, 10 of which was running (2 minutes walking, 6 minutes running, 2 minutes walking, 4 minutes running and 1 minute of walking). Then did 20 minutes on the exercise bike and 10 minutes on the handbike.

For tea i had two lamb grills with stirfry veg and noodles all cooked by my hubby whilst i had a bath after the gym. :) xxxx

Thanks guys. Another good day today. Had my shake for breakfast and lunch and then had weight watchers chicken and lemon rissoto with a load of sprouts (yes I know I'm weird but I love them) for tea.
Just been to see a friend and we did 30 minutes on Zumba fitness on the wii as she wanted to try it out before buying it. I've managed to exercise 5 out of the last 6 days which is the most I reckon
I've ever done. It gad better show on the scales tomorrow night otherwise I won't be impressed!!!!
How has everyone elses day been? X

Fab job on the exerise!!! :):):) If it doesn't show on the scales I'll be stunned!! :eek: But it will, don't worry! :D:D

Good that you like sprouts--nice healthy food! :)

I went swimming yesterday for the first time in 3-4 years and today my shoulders and neck are totally shot! :p I did 100 laps though and burned over 500 calories, so yay!

Have a great night :)

I hope your right MissF. Well done on swimming 100 laps. To go from not swimming in 3-4 years to doing that much is an amazing achievement. Your doing fantastic and will be at goal before you know it. xxx

I am sure the scales will be kind to you tonight Rhi :) Good luck!

I like sprouts too and have them quite often..not just at christmas ;) I've tried that lemon chickon rissoto too a few weeks ago.

Have a really good day x

Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh today is sooooo stressful at work. I am stupidly busy and everyone needs stuff done before monday!!! I don't work fridays though which means my deadline is 3pm today!!!!! Soooo stressed. Have been good though and just had a shake. Need to avoid shops today before my WI otherwise i'll binge on chocolate the way i am feeling :(

Awwww thanks Tranquility. My day is def not getting any better. Just got another 4 1/4 hours to get through until weigh in. x

Hi Rhi,

Just started reading through the diaries (yours was first, lol) after joining the forum last night. I wanted to offer you my support as well - believe me, I know exactly how tough this weightloss stuff is!

I notice you've got your weigh in tonight - every time you think of those evil shops, think of the scales chick. Stick to what you've vowed to yourself and you'll be rewarded. I know eating a load of chocolate seems like a good idea when you're having a bad day, but I'm sure you know that aftermath feeling all too well...you don't deserve that, so don't do it.

I'm excited to see how you've done after all that exercise - wow! I felt proud of myself for doing a 30 min walk yesterday, you've beat me hands down!

Keep going and loads of luck for WI later :)

Hello Seanin, thanks for commenting. i made it through the day with no chocolate so feel quite proud of myself. Welcome to the site. it's lovely on here. Well done for doing 30 minutes walking yesterday. That's fantastic and it will all help. I'm just very desperate to loose this weight hence all the exercise. I don't think it's actually doing my healthy any good though. i suffer from ME and this is now the 3rd thursday in a row that i have had a bad throat and felt rough. It's affected me badly the last two weekends. I badly want to loose this weight though so i'll just have to learn to cope with feeling more rubbish than usual. lol

Thanks MissF. How are you today?

Well been to WI. Lost 2.5lbs on their scales but mine showed a 4lb loss just before i went so i feel a little gutted. Oh well, At least it's a loss and maybe it'll show a bigger loss another week. I know i should feel proud as i have lost weight but i had psych'd myself up for a slightly bigger loss. x

After the first week or so, losses tend to be not so enormous sadly. You should, however, notice more changes in your body physically! Don't lose hope. I STS this week, bummer, but at least I didn't gain. :sigh:

Hey hun, just been reading thru your diary, your doing fab! :)

thats brill about your loss tonight! i weigh in on monday (2nd week) im scared the now :eek:

oh and i love sprouts too!!! hehe esp with gravy but thats a no no now :p

take care, and goodluck with the rest of your weight loss :)

Back