Here i go again! Will i do it this time?

Mornin Rhi,
you're doin great this week, good for you, well done on missing the mcmuffin, i used to love the sausage +egg one too, you are gony be delighted at next weeks wi, have a great day:)

I hope your right mspiggy. Got to get that 2lbs off to have STS lol but would like to get a bit more off so i can actually loose some but we'll see. I am planning on being extra good this next week x

Good attitude Rhi, and a blessing in disguise that you can't officially wi this week, then your head won't be playing mind games and upsetting you!

Lots of exercise with decorating, moving furniture etc, well done..and a lovely surprise for your son..or does he already know?

mmm, i too 'used' to love the mcd's breakfast muffins :)

Enjoy your day lovey x

Last edited:
No it's a surprise Rose. He's getting a completely new bed too as the new ones it a high up one with a desk and futon chair/bed underneath whereas now he just has a normal single bed. I soooo hope he likes it. x

Awww, i am sure he'll be delighted...and will be feeling very grown up! what good parents you both are :)

I wish someone would surprise me with a bedroom, or any room makeover :)

Awww thanks Rose. I hope he likes it. Will just be a lot of hard work to get it to how we want before he comes back especially as we're not there this weekend. I am sure he will love it though and hopefully want to spend a bit more time in it and away from annoying his sister causing fights! lol Kids!

I wish someone would surprise me too. We need to do our bathroom soon too. Am dreading that! xxx

Heya Rhi, was just catching up on your thread.

How you feeling today then chick? Hope it's all going good, positive thinking, as you said before just imagine the pounds melting off and people's faces when they realise they haven't recognised you :D

Hiya Seanin

Lovely to hear from you :)

I am doing very well thanks the last couple of days. I've stuck to the plan and also managed some exercise now i'm over my throat infection so i feel quite proud of myself. Plus it's the first thursday in 4 weeks that i haven't felt ill ready for the weekend. Whoop Whoop :)

How are you doing?

xxx

That's awesome to hear, keep it up!

I'm doing good, had a few wobbly days but kept it all in check (how I will never know, but hope I can do it again!) and at weigh in today, I'd lost 7lbs :D It was only my first week though, so a large proportion of that would have been fluid.

Wow that is fantastic. Your few wobbly days obviously didn't affect your weight loss that much then. I am sure with all of us motivating each other with the positive thinking you can do this hun. You'll be at goal in no time i'm sure. x

Your attitude is great Rhi :) And your exercise looks excellent too! WELL DONE on ordering the salad upon going out--that is my greatest challenge, I think, when there are burgers on the menu I would love to devour!

Thanks MissF. Hubby had to toss a coin and make it best of three to convince me to order the salad lol. The burgers and steaks there are just soooo nice lol.

How are you doing? x

Hahaha, that sounds like something my hubby might possibly do :p

Dietwise I am okay. I am a bit bummed this morning because all this week I have been hopping on the scale because on Monday, I thought I would have gained weight but I had shockingly dropped 2.5 pounds!!! But yesterday my TOTM started so I ended up only losing 1 lb :p Plus I am stressed about some minor things so I'm sure that contributed... hoping to be back down next week :fingerscrossed:

I hope you are having a really nice afternoon. :)

GGggggrrrrr to TOTM :( At least you still had a loss hun. 1lb is still good. I normally find i have a good loss the week after my TOTM. Or at least i did when i was having them. (Swapped to a new pill and seem to have only had to deal with 1days worth in the last two months. whoop whoop.)

I hope everything is ok. Here if you need to talk about the minor things hun.

Got to do some more decorating in my sons bedroom tonight but need to wait for my daughter to go to bed but so wish i could start it now as i just want to relax this evening as i am tired tonight lol. x

Hi Rhi, looks like you are doing well, decorating must burn up loads of calories!! Good to hera ypou are feeling well and looking forward to the weekend.

Just a quick post from me today I'm afraid. Had my wisdom tooth out this morning and feel rubbish. I was really nervous and tense so its knocked the energy out of me thanks to the ME. All i feelable to do is lie in bed or on the sofa. I've got such a horrid taste in my mouth too. :-( x

Awww, take care Rhi...rest up, keep taking the painkillers....this horrible stage will pass.

errm, does the removal of your wisdom tooth mean no more wise words from you?????..hee hee..hope not! ;)

Get well soon hun x

Back