Here I Go Again

Hi Ladies

Sorry i havent been on here for a couple of days, ive been sooo poorly. Migraine, cold and sickness bug all rolled into 1 :cry:. I spent the whole day in bed yesterday, never felt so ill in my life. Imoff work again today. Luckily no migraine but the cold has knocked me for 6. I havent been sick since 2am this morning and hopefully it will stay that way!
Got weighed this morning and lost 1lb which consdiering my HUGE blip im happy as i was convinced of a gain.

Katy:

Glad youre back on track hun. You're right cd can be sooo hard especially during totm. Hope you're feeling better now.

Ibiza:

Glad you moved on and well done for the loss. Kepp it going girl

The 3 of us have had a bad weekend all 3 of us are strong enough to move on and i know we will get to goal beofre we know it xxxx

Oh god! Just had my 1st shake and its made me feel really sick :(. I hate feeling like this, i just wat to cry. Ive managed to keep green tea down so i thought id be fine with my shake but feel really sicky. Going to try and keep it down. Ive got no energy what so ever, feel so weak.

Can you chew on a bar Dione..?? Hopefully it will make you feel better? Don't cry it will pass!! Thinking of you! x

dont think a bar would be wise hun. just drinking lots of water andgreen tea at the moment. Just gonna run myself a hot bath to see if that helps. This bloodycough is driving me up the wall as well. I need to get better as we got Hubby's Nan's funeral on Thursday and i need to be strong for him

Sorry you are feeling so awful Dione, not good... sound like a flu bug maybe, try and take it easy for a few days so you are better by Thurs... big hugs.

xxx

Katy Cakes is right...sounds like you need to take it easy Dione you have lots on! managed to stay on plan for last few days ..wish me luck for weighin! Hoping for 2lbs!!!

How you feeling Dione? If you are still ill today maybe a trip to the doctors...hope its got a little bit better?????
Katy Cakes...so how is this week going so far for you...are you back on track???
Weighed myself this morning and I am 3lbs down! Woop! only 2 more lbs next week to get to my 1stone goal in a month...got sooo much on this weekend but will try and remain focused!!!

Off to see Usher in concert tomorrow!

Well done Ibiza... 3lbs is a great loss! Yes, I've been fine this week, in spite of a HUGE craving yesterday... still so PMT-ish, ugh. But didn't give in. Yay! Enjoy Usher!

Hope you are OK Dione, take care and hang on in there! Sending a hug.

xxx

Hi guys,

Thank you for your get well messages. Im still poorly and feel so weak :(
Today i have had the day from hell. Im trying to rest up due to not being well and ive had nothing but grief from the solicitors that are dealing with my accident i had the other week. they told me my car was a right off and offered me £999 for the car. My response was i dont think so (in a not so polite manner) They finally increased the value and offered me £1795 - 10% for salvage if i wished to keep the car. I agreed to this. I then get a call today to say that due to the value being increased that my car is now repairable however they wont include the rattling exhaust as they do not think its accident related. I paid £220 days before my accident for a new exhaust as it failed its MOT and since the accident its rattling. How the hell can they say its NOT accident related. I am soooooo angry its untrue. Now i have to accept the repair not including the exhaust and take it back to the mechanic that done my exhaust and try and put the blame on them.
I have NEVER had an accident in my life, paid my insurance premiums for years with 6 years no claims and this is the treatment i get!!! Some idiot hits me at 30 mph coz he wasnt paying attention and im the one that is suffering. I really dont need this right now, they reduced me to tears :( To top it off we have hubby's Nans funeral tomorrow which is going to be so hard. I am a gibbering wreck at the moment
Sorry for the rant guys but i really needed to get it off my chest b4 hubby gets home as ill probably of taken it out on him xx

Dione

Thats awful you should give them hell..which I am sure you have!
You sound so up against it! I will be thinking of you tomorrow...

I know its easy when you think the world is against you to think..bugger it Im going to eat some cake! Try if you can to be strong through this ...picture in your head all the lovely summer clothes that you will be wearing and feeling great in!! I know you can do it...
Every time it gets too hard..stop yourself and close your eyes and visualise where you want to be (for me a beach or my wedding) and secondly how you want to look and how you want others to see you....

It always does the trick for me and lifts my mood and makes me feel like if I stick to this I WILL be there sooner rather than later!!

Keep smiling Dione we are here for you!!

For the first time on this diet I am feeling okay ..no headaches...then what do I go and do today because bored .... eat two handfuls of cashew nuts and a peice of chicken...
why oh why do we sabotage our own efforts???

I have told more friends today that I am on Cambridge and got support from one that I wasn't expecting...she said how proud she was....
it was really nice to hear as she is one of my gorgeous bridesmaids who is a tall size 8! I thought she would have a go at me for being on what she calls a fad diet!

It will make it a lot easier now as I keep on avoiding going round her house for dinner!

I get my official weigh in tonight and will pick up some new porrige and mint choc bars..I hope my weightloss is the same on her scales...

I hope the 3 litres of water I have drank does not weigh lots!!

Speak to you guys later..

How you Katy Cakes?

P.s I have tried to ad one of those weight loss tickers and it hasn't worked how do you do it ladies/???

Dione

Thats awful you should give them hell..which I am sure you have!
You sound so up against it! I will be thinking of you tomorrow...

I know its easy when you think the world is against you to think..bugger it Im going to eat some cake! Try if you can to be strong through this ...picture in your head all the lovely summer clothes that you will be wearing and feeling great in!! I know you can do it...
Every time it gets too hard..stop yourself and close your eyes and visualise where you want to be (for me a beach or my wedding) and secondly how you want to look and how you want others to see you....

It always does the trick for me and lifts my mood and makes me feel like if I stick to this I WILL be there sooner rather than later!!

Keep smiling Dione we are here for you!!

For the first time on this diet I am feeling okay ..no headaches...then what do I go and do today because bored .... eat two handfuls of cashew nuts and a peice of chicken...
why oh why do we sabotage our own efforts???

I have told more friends today that I am on Cambridge and got support from one that I wasn't expecting...she said how proud she was....
it was really nice to hear as she is one of my gorgeous bridesmaids who is a tall size 8! I thought she would have a go at me for being on what she calls a fad diet!

It will make it a lot easier now as I keep on avoiding going round her house for dinner!

I get my official weigh in tonight and will pick up some new porrige and mint choc bars..I hope my weightloss is the same on her scales...

I hope the 3 litres of water I have drank does not weigh lots!!

Speak to you guys later..

How you Katy Cakes?

Thanks sweeite, thats the good thing about this stomach bug, im not hungry at all. The thought of food makes me want to spew, the stress on top stops me from being hungry too.

If you are not suffering with headaches etc then yuo are in the big K well done. Ignore the cashews, just drink extra water after wi and it will flush it away xx

P.s I have tried to ad one of those weight loss tickers and it hasn't worked how do you do it ladies/???

Click on my ticker and then press new ticker for weight loss. Follow the instructions. At the end copy the contents in the top box and paste it into your signature xxx

Great advice Ibiza, you are so right, we CAN do this and supporting each other really helps.

Dione, so sorry you've had a lousy day... they'd drive a saint mad. Just rubbish. At least you know food won't make any of it better, one good thing about the bug I guess. I hope you are going to be able to cope tomorrow, I know that will be tough. Sending get-well vibes and thinking of you.

xxx

Hi KatyCakes... thanks angel how are you getting on this week??
Dione thinking of you today!

Got weighed in last night and lost the 3lbs with her too!! so thats fab..
But then went home and celebrated with a chicken and feta salad, two choc bics,a bag of crisps, a glass of wine and a vodka and tonic!! What is wrong with me....
This is my problem and always has been...if I have been a little bit bad I think I may as well forget it and just go a bit crazy...
This is something I really need to address...

However I am moving on from it today and am really excited about the choc mint bars they are lush! and I am going to try the new porrige in a minute..also brought some water flavourings!

Am going to be really good and aim for 5lbs for next wed!!

Feeling a bit stressed today...but will get through it..keep pictureing the beach and dress!

Hi Ladies, how are you. Well done on your loss Ibiza. You seem to reward yourself with food. If you do well you treat yourself with food (i used to do this) Think of something else to reward yourself with after you wi hun like a facial or something xx

The funeral went as well as could be expected. She had a true irish send off bless her.
I was really hungry at the wake as i hadnt eaten for days due to sickness bug so i gave into temptaion. i started off sooo well with prawns and salmon and then the crusty bread came out and i ate it. 30 minutes later i was in the toilet being sick (5 days running now) and ive still gained over it grrrrr. Its really got me down.
Went to the Dr's today and he gave me some anti sickness tablets and confirmed it was a bug. He did suggest coming off of cd for a while but i refused. He told me to just monitor and see how i go.
My thyroid test came back and they are still under active so my meds have now been increased to 100mg :( Im sick of it all. So tired, fed up and had enough.

To top it off hubby and i have not been getting on at all lately. I dont know whats going on but it feels as there is a big brick wall between us. We both work full time in stressful jobs and we have 2 kids and i think we have got into a rutt. We hardly talk, when we do we argue. I dont know what to do. As i type i am in the lounge and he is in t he kitchen. He had a day off today and i understand he went to help his dad with clearing his nans flat but i feel that if we have a day off together he makes any excuse to go off and do something (without me)
I want to talk to him about it but i just havent got the energy to argue anymore and i know thats what will happen.
My life just seems to be 1 big stress ball at the moment and i dont know the way out.

Sorry to go on but dont know who to turn to xxx

minis is as good a place as any to unload Dione, we all do it... and not always about diet stuff. Have never come across a place like minis for support, actually. I am sorry about OH, it is hard with small children and stressful jobs, and all partnerships do go through difficult patches... you need to talk, really, and clear the air a little. Or a weekend away... some way to re-connect.

Sorry you're still feeing rotten, that won't help... but glad that the wake is done, perhaps when the stress of that eases up OH will be less 'remote'? Sending a hug Dione, I hope things get better.

xxx

Ohh Dione you are having such a bad time at the moment...there is a lot of pressure there it seems..you are putting yourself under pressure to lose weight...there was the pressure with the funeral...it all mounts up!
Just an idea why don't you book you both a weekend a way get someone to look after the kids for you..or if funds dont stretch why don't you surprise him by booking yourselves a double massage somewhere? what I am trying to say is suprise him with something a little bit romantic! That should fire things up a bit..you could even get straight to it and surprise him in some nice underwear! That normally does the trick! The fact that you made ssome effort may make him think that he needs to start too!!

I went off plan too yesterday...started with some vodkas and soda at the concert and ended up with a curry!!! Drink always leads me to food!! And its sooooo not worth it as all day I have been starving and craving all delightful things!!..the hangover makes you crave more food its a vicious cycle! But I have managed to refrain have no idea how..but I have had a coffee with milk...just needed it!

My friend who is a nutritionist said that you crave food after alcohol as the sugar in the drink makes your blood sugar levels shoot up and thats when you crave food..she said if I was to drink again to take a tablespoon of cinnamon after and it will stop you craving food! Who takes a pot of cinnamon out?? Maybe I will start to slip one in my handbag for future outings!!

Dione I was diagnosed with a thyroid problem too ...the doctor said even on a 500 calorie a day diet I wouldnt be able to lose weight but it is working...so will keep going!

Grandad had a nasty fall last night and is in hospital doctors think it could be his heart...hope hes okay!!

Spoken to quite a few of my friends today they are all a little bit depressed ...its the horrible January blues...bring on February!!

We have my fione girls this weekend (we have them half and half!) going to try and do something nice with them..!!

Stay strong Dione!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx
How are you Katy cakes??

Ohh Dione you are having such a bad time at the moment...there is a lot of pressure there it seems..you are putting yourself under pressure to lose weight...there was the pressure with the funeral...it all mounts up!
Just an idea why don't you book you both a weekend a way get someone to look after the kids for you..or if funds dont stretch why don't you surprise him by booking yourselves a double massage somewhere? what I am trying to say is suprise him with something a little bit romantic! That should fire things up a bit..you could even get straight to it and surprise him in some nice underwear! That normally does the trick! The fact that you made ssome effort may make him think that he needs to start too!!

We had a night just the 2 of us on saturday (kids went to bed early) and talked about a lot. We have a long way to go but we are going in the right direction xx

I went off plan too yesterday...started with some vodkas and soda at the concert and ended up with a curry!!! Drink always leads me to food!! And its sooooo not worth it as all day I have been starving and craving all delightful things!!..the hangover makes you crave more food its a vicious cycle! But I have managed to refrain have no idea how..but I have had a coffee with milk...just needed it!

I was sitting at 10.9 on Thursday but thats goine out of the window as i have been off plan this weekend. I felt so weak from the illness that i had food to help em get my strength back. Also hubby and i had a chinese saturday night whilst we were talking. I dont regret it at all as it was nice for the 2 of ius needed some us time and i needed 1 night where i didnt stress about food. Dont worry hun, we all do it. CD is really hard, as long as you pick yourself back up and go back on plan then itll be fine. It may take an extra week or so but so what you'll get there

My friend who is a nutritionist said that you crave food after alcohol as the sugar in the drink makes your blood sugar levels shoot up and thats when you crave food..she said if I was to drink again to take a tablespoon of cinnamon after and it will stop you craving food! Who takes a pot of cinnamon out?? Maybe I will start to slip one in my handbag for future outings!!

Dione I was diagnosed with a thyroid problem too ...the doctor said even on a 500 calorie a day diet I wouldnt be able to lose weight but it is working...so will keep going!

Grandad had a nasty fall last night and is in hospital doctors think it could be his heart...hope hes okay!!

Spoken to quite a few of my friends today they are all a little bit depressed ...its the horrible January blues...bring on February!!

We have my fione girls this weekend (we have them half and half!) going to try and do something nice with them..!!

Stay strong Dione!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx
How are you Katy cakes??

Thyroid issues are a nightmare arent they, they make losing weight sooo hard.
I hope your Grandad is ok hun hun (((HUGS)))

Im thinking of going up to 1000 plan as of tuesday as i need to start having a relationship with food. Im looking at food in a bad way as if its the enemy and thats not good. I havent made my decision as yet, i am going to have a good chat with my cdc (she is sooo lovely)

Hope you have had a nice weekend xxx

Back