Here I go again.....

Fantastic!!
Well done you for getting through a tough week.

Thank you you have helped me even though I have been kicking and screaming lol x

A great loss, Bex :)

well done, I am so happy for you. :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Well I've just done my ironing and I'm in a smaller trouser and I've dug some blouses out I bought years ago that have never fit and they do so that's made me feel a bit better.

This is amazing. It's all about fitting into smaller clothes, feeling better, being healthier and it's annoying when the scales don't do what you want, but inch loss is also a big accomplishment. I'm quite tall and find it takes me ages to go down a size when I lose weight.

Have a great day xx

I've noticed I get into smaller sizes when my weight loss has been small or STS, so I think it is inch losses. Did you measure yourself? I didn't and wish I had.

No I never and I wish I did now. But my just washed jeans are falling down so that's good.

We should measure ourselves tomorrow morning. Agree?

Actually measuring would be a good idea. See how many inches as well as pounds I can lose before my holiday :)

Yep lets measure ourselves and then re do in 4 weeks?

I've noticed I get into smaller sizes when my weight loss has been small or STS, so I think it is inch losses. Did you measure yourself? I didn't and wish I had.

I have measured but only about a week ago, MrsN said I should and it made sense so I plan to measure every 4 weeks, wish I could just weigh every for weeks! I am getting better lol x

Fantastic loss - really well done :woohoo:

Thanks Darcy! Really starting to feel better and listening to my body when I'm really hungry, I've got to learn from this diet so old habits don't come back x

Glad you're starting to feel better Bex. Totally agree - I need to change my whole outlook on food / listen to my body and have self control. I know re-feeding will be tough but I'm hoping I'll be much stronger by the time I get there.

I think up to now I was thinking ooh I just need to do this get the weight of then carry on but I can't do that! I will not put this weight back on! Chocolate, crisps and sweets is my problem and That's what I need to address, my meals were always fairly healthy(love courgetti spaghetti) pretty low carb as my partner is diabetic so it's just the chocolate I need to get a grip on! X

That's me. I'd eat giant bags of crisps and bars of chocolate and just not stop. Revolting. I wonder if I can ever have the odd treat again or will I just go back to my old ways. Far too soon to tell but really hope I can change my behaviour.

Same! It's awful isn't it but I don't trust that I wouldn't go back to it yet?! Is that crazy?!!! X

No not at all. If I was offered a giant bag of sensations right now I'm not sure I wouldn't eat them. And when I've lost the weight I'm so worried that I'll still be the same fat girl inside and won't be able to control it!

It's scary isn't it! I so desperately want to be able to shop for clothes I like rather than what fits/hides. I just want to like myself again, the only mirror I have in the house is a tiny one to put my make up on with! It's mad I don't even like to look at myself X

I've only done internet shopping for last few years as I can't face the shops!
Look back on this page in a few weeks for motivation. So many reasons to lose weight and be healthy.

Hi Bex I haven't been getting an notifications so haven't checked your diary in ages I'm so sorry!

We've obviously been having the same wobbles and thanks for your support on mine! Look how fab you've done 20lbs in a month! No way would you of got that with SW.

I'm totally the same mindset which is wrong about just getting the weight off lol but if I go back to eating habits of before I'll end up like before!

Ibthink you're doing amazingly well xx

Back