Here I go again.....

Thanks it's heart breaking but I've kind of come to terms with things now but I would have ivf if offered but it's not going to happen.

I'm really happy for you and hope that everything goes well today, can't wait to hear. I can be an Exante auntie lol! X

I think a slimatee everyday for two weeks would be lethal given the effectiveness of one cup!

I haven't had one for two days and as soon as I eat I run lol! I cannot believe how they work it's brilliant x

I had one on Sunday and am thoroughly evacuated. I might have one each weekend but need to be home for them!

Definately need to be home! I will never buy laxatives again lol x

I'm on my 3rd day off work today and I'm so proud of myself I've been 100% TS and we would usually be out for meals and takeaways etc so just my cream tea tomorrow and maybe something Friday for my birthday but going to try stick to plan as we have some gravel and sleepers and plants coming for our garden Friday so will be busy with that x

Just think how that's going to pay off on the scales this week!

I'm on my 3rd day off work today and I'm so proud of myself I've been 100% TS and we would usually be out for meals and takeaways etc so just my cream tea tomorrow and maybe something Friday for my birthday but going to try stick to plan as we have some gravel and sleepers and plants coming for our garden Friday so will be busy with that x

It's my birthday on Friday too :)

Ahhh happy birthday to us!!!!! Are you doing anything special x

Lol go us!!! I would rather be at work than wheelbarrowing 5 tonne of gravel down a step then up a step to my back garden! Not going to be a fun birthday but will beat tomorrow digging out and levelling off and putting a base down for a shed! We haven't even bought the shed yet lol having to save a bit more who knew sheds where so expensive! Never had to buy one before lol x

Been up earlier than I do when at work this morning, lots to do in the garden before our delivery tomorrow so given the dogs a nice long walk. Also decided to do a weigh in this morning so I can see how the afternoon tea affects my weight tomorrow and fully expecting to have stayed the same as I only weigh in on a Tuesday's and I'm 3lbs down! So this week would have been the great weight loss that I've been waiting a few weeks for now! But hey hoe I need to do this with my dad and grandma so I'm just hoping I can't eat all that's in front of me and the damage isn't too bad! X

I really need to write this down - just realised that 3lbs (I know it's not my official weigh day but I'm taking it still!) takes me to 2 stone in 6 weeks and 2 days!!!! Omg I can't believe it! Yippee! All that moaning I did a few days ago, well I take it right back! Must admit I'm realising using this diary that a vlcd is very much a roller coaster of emotions mind I'm quite an emotional kinda gal x

Morning!!! That's ace!! If you choose wisely I reckon you can keep that off. Have a great day. X

Wow, fantastic weight loss in 6 weeks Bex.

Enjoy afternoon tea later :)

Thank you, we don't get a choice is just sandwiches and cake! Still digging for now. We wish we hadn't started too big a job but we have to carry on lol x

All that hard work digging, you're probably burning off loads of weight so I wouldn't worry too much about lack of choice this afternoon.

Hey Bexter,

Yours is the first diary I have read start to finish now and I think you've done amazing. In awe of the way you have just got on with it and clearly after your latest weigh in the hard work so far is really paying off. Enjoy afternoon tea, you deserve it! X

That's amazing! 2 stone, you starting to see the difference yet?

Have a great Birthday tomorrow. Will you indulge in a tiny piece of cake?

Back