Here I go again.....

All that hard work digging, you're probably burning off loads of weight so I wouldn't worry too much about lack of choice this afternoon.

I've never worked so hard! Loads more to do tomorrow. I hope what we are doing looks ok when we have finished!!!

I really enjoyed the afternoon tea and I don't feel bloated like I thought I would, going to have a slimatee before bed just incase though x

Last edited:
Hey Bexter,

Yours is the first diary I have read start to finish now and I think you've done amazing. In awe of the way you have just got on with it and clearly after your latest weigh in the hard work so far is really paying off. Enjoy afternoon tea, you deserve it! X

Thanks for reading hope it wasn't too boring/moaning!!!

How are you finding the diet so far? X

That's amazing! 2 stone, you starting to see the difference yet?

Have a great Birthday tomorrow. Will you indulge in a tiny piece of cake?

Hi Sarah how are you feeling today? I hope you slept well and have got used to your exciting news now I know it must have been a shock and I'm so glad you are still about here X

I've just started to be able to tell a little! Today I wore a size 18 dress (started at size 24) I am quite a lot smaller top than bottom so still size 20 jeans but a definate 18 top now. I bought this dress in the sale last month and thought oh that will be lovely in summer when I have lost lots of weight so it was quite a shock when it fit today and I felt really good too!

Had 3 different cakes today so I think that's enough for my birthday lol X

Last edited:
image.jpeg

My amazing 85 year old grandma who just shocks me everyday, she goes off on the bus for days out and ask did you go shopping grandma oh no she says just went to feed the swans! This is to Lincoln and we live about an hour away!

And our afternoon tea!!!

Sorry for making anyone drool xxx

Glad you enjoyed your afternoon tea :)

Thanks Darcy it was so nice really felt weird having to chew so much Exante makes you lazy lol.

Oh quick question to anyone really, that is all I've had all day and I'm not hungry, do you think that's ok or should I have a pack? Plan to be back 100% tomorrow X

Ps the pic was for all four of us - it wasn't just mine lol x

Thanks for reading hope it wasn't too boring/moaning!!!

How are you finding the diet so far? X
No not at all, I love the way you would moan but then still crack on with it. Usually when I moan it means I'm about to stuff my face! Great photo, I could pass the cake but those sandwiches look AMAZING!! Yeah going really well thank you, utterly surprised myself. But tomorrow evening will be the real test! X

Like you say mix it up a bit from your usual routine I didn't do much house work in the first 10 days I was just so exhausted! I didn't do much of anything really. I could have left the sandwiches and just eaten cake lol! X

Oooh the cake looks lovely. Glad you had a nice afternoon tea :)

Hooray you survived afternoon tea! Well done and fair play for not totally over indulging.....it would be so easy looking at all those very yummy treats!
I wouldn't have another pack if you don't feel you need it as you'll have had your cals for the day.
How ace is your granny!! Hi five granny!

It was gorgeous but I'm not feeling so good now :confused: got a really bad headache and my tummy is a bit grumbly :oops:. I haven't drunk enough water though so could just be that x

I live just outside of Lincoln ;)
A little villiage outside of Louth

I live just outside of Lincoln ;)
A little villiage outside of Louth

Not far really I'm in Scunthorpe, I'm on the outskirts in a lovely little village. People call it but it's not so bad x

Maybe something to do with the sugar? Lots of water should flush it through x

I've just had another litre and a slimatee so whatever it is should be gone by morning! Just hope I get back into ketosis quickly and easily!!!! I'm quite nervous about that. Can't believe that's all I've eaten all day, Lee made himself pizza tonight and I wasn't even bothered so hopefully that's a good sign as I'm not hungry x

It is probably the sugar. Get a load of water down you. X

Back