Here I go again.....

I thought I was mad talking to my mum everyday makes me feel better that others do too.

They have been really great with us but we are getting married on a Friday 13th lol x

Happy Birthday lovely.....have a fab day! X x

we are getting married on a Friday 13th lol

Friday the 13th is my favourite day, as good things always seem to happy to me on a Friday 13th. I am sure it will be the same for you too :)

It will be 10 years to the day we first met on our wedding day! Will have been engaged for 9 years! I'm divorced so wasn't too bothered but he's never been married so we decided to go for it! X

So today not gone quite to plan, so far only had half a peanut butter bar ( left the other half in reach of my dog and she enjoyed it) and we have just come in from gardening and got an Indian being delivered, have made good choices though and just having chicken tikka and salad so hopefully that will be ok. Back to 100% tomorrow. I'm not even really hungry so maybe I am still in ketosis but I've no idea how! X

Well birthday tea eaten and absolutely stuffed! When will I learn to stop eating when I'm full!!!!! X

It was lovely - should have been good like you though! You are an inspiration x

Glad the dog likes Exante!

Thinking about it she could do to lose a few pounds lol. This is my baby on her 8th birthday in February! She's ace x
image.jpeg

Aww she is gorgeous.
Hope the rest of your birthday is wonderful.
Well done on having a carefully thought out treat

Thank you! I can't believe all I ate was half a bar all day and doing long hours of hard manual work! Hope the Indian doesn't do too much damage to the scales but I think I chose wisely - could have been very much worse! X

Don't get on the scales til Tuesday and I'm sure it will all be good! You've made wise choices.

Doh!!!! Too late, still well in ketosis (got my partner to test one for me to check they was working ok!) and sts on the scales so that's it no more weighing until Tuesday X

I need to start hiding my scales from myself

Back