Here I go again.....

It weird isn't it? I thought I might have had a little gain but must be all the hard work in the garden! Will see on Tuesday x

Last edited:
it was really yummy and the Indian we use doesn't make the tikka how I'm use to it you know the bright pink/red colour they make it how they eat it and it's just delish especially with salad. Back to 100% TS today! Lots to lose so back to it! X

I need to start hiding my scales from myself
I weighed myself this morning and then the scales are now in the loft. They are awesome, we won them last year. They connect with my Fitbit. If I weigh myself it goes into the app.l which is scary but interesting to see the little chart.

They sound brilliant scales! I really need a Fitbit too. You don't want to be getting weighed now, you need to grow your lil baba x

Which fitbit d'you have? I'm desperate for one but I don't know if it's worth forking out for the top end ones
Mine is called Fitbit charge HR which I won with the scales!! So free! It counts steps, tracks heart rate. If you just want to track steps there are so many cheaper alternatives. My husband got a Samsung type watch that does the same thing. The heart rate thing is cool tho. Mine is around 52-55 and when I sleep goes to about 46. Then when I run after my daughter it's at about 80 lol! If I actually work out it is well over 100bpm

They sound brilliant scales! I really need a Fitbit too. You don't want to be getting weighed now, you need to grow your lil baba x
Yup. My main aim now is 'healthy'. I never did the 'eat for two' thing last time. I just ate really good foods and I had an easy pregnancy with no terrible symptoms. So I'll follow the same principle this time around. its crazy because if I tried to eat healthy a Month ago I would have failed by 11am

That's brilliant though that your instinct to give your baby what it needs by eating healthy just kicks in x

I'm ok thanks, my other half says I'm mardy but I think it's him! Keep popping in the garden when the sun comes out but that's few and far between! It had actually snowed a little here over night x

image.jpeg

I know it's only a head shot but right is me on Christmas Day 2015 at 20st and left is me now 3 st lighter. Just so I can look back and see where I've come from x

Your face looks so different and you look so much more confident and sparkly too :)

Thanks I didn't really see a difference until I looked at that photo from Christmas x

I don't think I have any/many photos of myself. I avoid them by making sure I take all the pictures :(

That's me I hate (was going to type I hate myself but I'm trying to work on that!) I hate being in photos and when I see one its just devastating x

I can see such a difference Bex infancy in your current headshot there is no way I'd say you were 17Stone. Your features are so defined and you look fab!

I am determined that this summer I will get lots of pictures of myself with my family. It occurred to me that if something happened to me the kids would have no photos to look back at :(

I am determined that this summer I will get lots of pictures of myself with my family. It occurred to me that if something happened to me the kids would have no photos to look back at :(

This is me too - not what I want for them at all.

Back