Here I go! My SW diary/journey

MinierMe

Just started SW a week ago, so still trying to find my way round, i've got a long journey in front of me but I am feeling pretty positive at the moment! :D

So I thought I'd come say hi coz ive got a sneaky feeling im going to need lots of support, ideas and advice in the future, lol ;)

breakfast : banana, plum and activia snackpot

lunch : sardines in ketchup on toast and a satsuma

afternoon snack : hifi bar-choc mint yummy!

dinner will be : salmon fillets x2 and lots of salad

syns : mayo light 2
freddo 5
curly wurly 6

Hiya Mini

It won't take you long to get your head round the diet, good luck! Boo xx

Hiya Mini

I'm ok with this diet I've been doing sw on and off for too many years to remember lol

Whats different this time is that Mr Boo is doing it too, so it's a lot easier at the minute because we spur each other on, plus, this site is amazing for information and support.

Are you going to a club? What's your weigh in day?

If you need any help at all just give me a shout :D Boo xx

MinierMe said:
Just started SW a week ago, so still trying to find my way round, i've got a long journey in front of me but I am feeling pretty positive at the moment! :D

So I thought I'd come say hi coz ive got a sneaky feeling im going to need lots of support, ideas and advice in the future, lol ;)

breakfast : banana, plum and activia snackpot

lunch : sardines in ketchup on toast and a satsuma

afternoon snack : hifi bar-choc mint yummy!

dinner will be : salmon fillets x2 and lots of salad

syns : mayo light 2
freddo 5
curly wurly 6

Hi and welcome. I'm a newbie too. Got my first WI tomorrow nite - fingers crossed. I've been doing EE all week. Your menu sounds fine. Have a good evening.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hi and welcome. I'm a newbie too. Got my first WI tomorrow nite - fingers crossed. I've been doing EE all week. Your menu sounds fine. Have a good evening.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

hi jules, thanks for stopping by, lol.

wish u loads n loads of luck for WI tomorrow

here's to being losers xxx

ahh thats great boo, having someone to do it with, so much better. thanku so much for the offer of help, i'll probably need it, lol!

yes i go group, my WI day is mondays, went for my first weigh in monday gone, lost 2lb!!! :)

when is yr WI day?

xxx

Technically I do EE but as we rarely eat meat I actually do green. From what I can tell,green is no meat with 2 heb and 1 or 2 heA ! But I still try hard to have one third superfree.
Hope you have a great week!

ahh thats great boo, having someone to do it with, so much better. thanku so much for the offer of help, i'll probably need it, lol!

yes i go group, my WI day is mondays, went for my first weigh in monday gone, lost 2lb!!! :)

when is yr WI day?

xxx

Hiya Mini

Congrats on your weight loss hun, our weigh in day is Tuesday, I'm still trying to get Mr Boo to stay to class but he's not having it. Anyhoo, we are doing ok, although tonight I could really eat some chocolate, hmmm, hope your day has been ok, take care Boo xx

Hey Boo, thanku, its a shame mr. boo wont stay to class, lol, but i guess its not to everyones taste :)

Chocolate cravings are a nightmare, aren't they? I am a real chocohollic, had a freddo and a curly earlier, anyway hope u and mr boo have a great evening xxx

Ok, so today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! :) I have had a green day, today, I wasn't looking forward to it, as I have difficulty thinking about what to eat, but all was good, thankfully, yay me! :)

Breakfast - 1 weetabix, 2 scan bran, banana

11am - mugshot (spicy sweet and sour), greedy me but was a bit peckish!

Lunch - egg fried savoury rice, plum and satsuma

Dinner - smash pizza (was a little dubious, but was rather nice)

coffee and water throughout the day

hifi bar

this evenings treat/syns - curly wurly and a freddo, nomnomnom x

A beggar walked up to a woman who was just about to go into a coffee shop and exclaimed, "Lady, I haven't eaten in a week."

"Wow!" exclaimed the woman, "I wish I had your will power."

up at 5 this morning, tummy grumbling like a goodun'! didnt have to be up til 6.30ish, oh well, never mind! all this water is playing havoc with my sleep patterns, i hope this calms down!

off to go do myself some breakfast, not sure what to have, ive never been very good at eating in the mornings (im an evening picker, or was should i say!), oh well try to force something down! x

MinierMe said:
A beggar walked up to a woman who was just about to go into a coffee shop and exclaimed, "Lady, I haven't eaten in a week."

"Wow!" exclaimed the woman, "I wish I had your will power."

Hehehe.

Hope your having a good day. Menu seems lovely especially the freddo and curly wurly. Xx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

busy busy busy! didnt have time to do my diary yesterday so here it is

breakfast= mullerlight and fruit

lunch=bacon, egg, mushrooms and beans

dinner=diet coke chicken, rice, broccoli and spinach

snacks=plum, grapes, strawberries, raspberries and pineapple

HE a=milk, HE b=hifi bar

syns= curly wurly and freddo.....surprise surprise! :)

Hehehe.

Hope your having a good day. Menu seems lovely especially the freddo and curly wurly. Xx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hi Jules, thankyou i'm having a pretty good day thanks, went out for a walk today 4.6 miles im pooped lol. its my OH birthday tomorrow im making the cake, uh..oh there could be trouble lol i love cake! but i will try to resist.
:devilangel::devilangel: how r u finding it? hope u r well and enjoying yrself, take care, stop by again soon xxx :)

So today has been a little quieter, went for a lovely walk with the OH, i feel a nice hot bubbly bath and early night is in order, lol, we shall see xxx

todays menu

breakfast-1 weetabix and 2 scan bran

lunch- ham, turkey and cucumber, activia snackpot

dinner- chicken breast marinated in ff natural yoghurt, chili and garlic, steak, roasted mushrooms and salad...what a piggy!

snacks- various fruit

syns- freddo and Wait for it, drum rol.......curly wurly lol ;)

hope everyones having a good day/evening
lots of love xxx

Hiya Mini

Hope your weekend is going well, I see from your diary that your got stuck right into sw, well done you! Well catch up with you later Boo xx

Back