Step 1 Sole Source + Here we go again... holiday count down

Hi All,I am starting CWP on Monday, I have previously done lighter life so I know what to expect - however I am doubting whether I have the will power! A key key motivator however is that I am going to a hen do in Sep in a villa in Spain so I do have that to spur me on. I deally I want to lose 2 stone - 3 would be amazing but could I do 3??? Hmm I will have to see how I get on! Does anyone have any tips for staying motivated 2nd time round? I will need all the help I can get!! Good luck everyone x x x

Hi there :)

First time round I failed completely and have since put on more than a stone and a half. First time round though my consultant wasn't really for me. I have an awesome consultant this time round who is just fabulous.

I keep thinking so far that every hunger pang I get is my body getting rid of the fat :D That really spurs me on! I've also taken pictures of myself in my underwear and I was really embarrassed so that has helped too :D

Good luck!

Hi hun, first time round i lost 6st but obviously put most back on over a few years, today is day 2 of CD SS and im feeling positive. For me I just take one day at a time. We can do it just think of the result at your first weigh in.xx. Good luck and keep up the good work.xx

Hello and good luck to you! I am sure you will achieve your goal! Tips how to stay motivated? hmmmm... I think the first success ( i mean weight loss) will help to stay motivated till the end;-)) Best of all!

Back