Step 1 Sole Source + Here we go again... holiday count down

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by NEWSKINNYMINNIEME, 28 June 2014 Social URL.

1. NEWSKINNYMINNIEME

NEWSKINNYMINNIEME Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Diet:
    Lighter life lite
    Hi All,I am starting CWP on Monday, I have previously done lighter life so I know what to expect - however I am doubting whether I have the will power! A key key motivator however is that I am going to a hen do in Sep in a villa in Spain so I do have that to spur me on. I deally I want to lose 2 stone - 3 would be amazing but could I do 3??? Hmm I will have to see how I get on! Does anyone have any tips for staying motivated 2nd time round? I will need all the help I can get!! Good luck everyone x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Squinky

Squinky Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi there :)

First time round I failed completely and have since put on more than a stone and a half. First time round though my consultant wasn't really for me. I have an awesome consultant this time round who is just fabulous.

I keep thinking so far that every hunger pang I get is my body getting rid of the fat :D That really spurs me on! I've also taken pictures of myself in my underwear and I was really embarrassed so that has helped too :D

Good luck!

4. minecraftmum

minecraftmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5 2 lighter life fast
    Hi hun, first time round i lost 6st but obviously put most back on over a few years, today is day 2 of CD SS and im feeling positive. For me I just take one day at a time. We can do it just think of the result at your first weigh in.xx. Good luck and keep up the good work.xx

5. GingerJV

GingerJV Silver Member

Hello and good luck to you! I am sure you will achieve your goal! Tips how to stay motivated? hmmmm... I think the first success ( i mean weight loss) will help to stay motivated till the end;-)) Best of all!

6. minecraftmum

minecraftmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5 2 lighter life fast
    Hi hows your week going?? hope you are having a great week and will see the results on the scales.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.