Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again..........

Me too Nikie, I just know I got to 10lbs off goal, looked and felt great, and went back to eating as I had done before. I'm just a classic binger, and losing weight is only the first step to changing that.

How about you?

I hope when I lose it I don't put it back. But I am planning on becoming an exercise junkie. I'm also spending a lot of time cooking and baking at moment which seems mental but very therapeutic. Looking forward to making lots of healthy low carb meals, fine dining and all that. In fact I may even do 2 days fasting when I'm at goal, just to keep myself discipline. Everything works in theory lol

That is the problem isn't it? That relationship with food. It controls your emotions and moods I think which is what I need to get in control of. I keep visualising getting thin in order to eat again but that is totally wrong! I guess it just shows how food rules my thoughts. I need to keep reminding myself that I need to get thinner and then THINK about my food portions and what I am having in order to stay in control after that!

I'm flagging girls!!!! Feeling bloated and fat :(

I had some Chicken tikka a couple of nights ago and I don't know if it's thrown me out of ketosis but I have a horrible headache today :(

Right. 1 litre and 1 shake down. Let's do this.

Stay strong Nikie, its just your body adjusting! And if you stick out today you'll feel so so much better. The pain of feeling fat is so much worse! You've done so well don't let yourself down now :)

as long as you didnt have rice with it you should be fine. maybe you should invest in some of those ketostick things, some people find them really useful, i never used them myself.

im going to a barbie on sunday and rather than spend all day trying to resist food im going to take a load of chicken tikka or tandoori skewers with me so i can eat.

Wow everyone doing great I luv reading everyone's post it really helps, hoping to lose 3 stone before Hols in august anything else would be a bonus week ones loss 12lb can't weight for 2nd weigh in next Tuesday, hope all goes to plan xx

Wow everyone doing great I luv reading everyone's post it really helps, hoping to lose 3 stone before Hols in august anything else would be a bonus week ones loss 12lb can't weight for 2nd weigh in next Tuesday, hope all goes to plan xx

Amazing loss! Keep pushing on and it'll be a stone, and then two stone, then three before you know it! It's such a great plan to be on once you're in the right headspace!

I'm flagging girls!!!! Feeling bloated and fat :(

I had some Chicken tikka a couple of nights ago and I don't know if it's thrown me out of ketosis but I have a horrible headache today :(

Right. 1 litre and 1 shake down. Let's do this.

Keep going Nikie! Don't worry about the tikka whether you had rice or not you are back on track so just keep going with it. Think about your goals and being a skinny mini! x

How you doing Nikie? Kept strong?!!

Thanks ladies! I didn't have any rice! Literally just a few bits of chicken tikka! No sauce or anything so I wouldn't have thought it would knock me out if ketosis....

I do have some ketosis sticks somewhere! Will use one tomorrow morning and report back!

Ooh we commented at the same time Jo! Yep, have been strong all day! Woo hoo!

So pleased for you :) 100% days are SUCH a great feeling!

well done, im trying to be 100% today, ive not been "bad" or anything but i do find myself picking at proteins sometimes and I think I need to stop before i start making any massive excuses for myself lol. Ive been baking like a maniac, it kind of helps because i feel useful lol. Just made a load of chocolate brownies, i dont like them myself and im not even sure if my family likes them lol but who cares, it killed an hour when i could have been thinking about food. just had my first shake of the day - which was really nice, already done my 2 litres of water too so i feel good about that, too. going to go for the full 4 shakes today to try and motivate me to stay on track. get weighed tomorrow as i switched my days to fridays. wish me luck lol.

and nikie chicken tikka wont hurt at all. (I hope not, im planning on eating a load at the weekend lol)

I think you've to keep the portion to a takeaway start size if you're having chicken tikka Katsparkle if you don't want to do any damage.

yeah, its going to be barbecued chicken tikka, not the wet stuff , just dry and spicy. ill have the equivalent of a chicken breast.

Yeah mine was dry stuff...I forgot to pee on stick this morning so not sure if I was knocked out of ketosis!?

The headache didn't last that long so that would indicate that it wasn't a ketosis induced headache?!

I'm feeling good today. Although little bit worried as I haven't been to the toilet for about three days ....if you know what I mean?! Don't feel uncomfortable or bloated by surely I must need to go?! Might bite the bullet and take a laxative tonight!

Got my dress down day at work tomorrow and not sure I can quite fit into the black jeans I wanted to wear :( will see how I'm doing tomorrow morning. I was hoping to be 12.7 stone by now but I'm 5lbs off that so a little disappointed :(

You will be there before you know it. Even though I'm doing well I'm disappointed in myself too, I think it's just one of those things. I am so bloated today from drinking loads of water I can't even think about food, so that's good.

Yeah mine was dry stuff...I forgot to pee on stick this morning so not sure if I was knocked out of ketosis!?

The headache didn't last that long so that would indicate that it wasn't a ketosis induced headache?!

I'm feeling good today. Although little bit worried as I haven't been to the toilet for about three days ....if you know what I mean?! Don't feel uncomfortable or bloated by surely I must need to go?! Might bite the bullet and take a laxative tonight!

Got my dress down day at work tomorrow and not sure I can quite fit into the black jeans I wanted to wear :( will see how I'm doing tomorrow morning. I was hoping to be 12.7 stone by now but I'm 5lbs off that so a little disappointed :(

Don't worry. I think it depends on how regular you usually are and to give it longer obviously because you are eating less. It took me three days but it was fine my CDC wasn't worried.

I'd try not to get too hung up on weight goals, because our bodies are funny, and I sometimes go for three days with no loss then a big one, and my first time around I had two weeks of a total of 2lbs and then dropped 9lbs the third! Was totally 100%, no totm or anything, think our bodies just sometimes take a while to adjust. You're still doing so well, and will be there in no time at all!

Back