Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again..........

Well they are a little tight but I'm rocking the black jeans! Don't feel like im looking amazing but better than last month! X

I have a pair of trousers i kept from when i met my hub, they were a comfortable 16 back when i was 14 and a half stone, I am waiting until they fit me again, thats going to be a party day for sure!!!

Well done Nikie! You must be pleased :) I love getting back into clothes that haven't fitted for a while, whatever size they are!

I feel a bit frumpy to be honest....but that's motivating me to stick to this even more! My colleagues have had a bad cold recently and I'm getting a sore throat....really hope I've not caught it :/ hate being ill :(

I bet you look gorgeous to everyone else though! We're so hard on ourselves as women! Hope you don't end up feeling poorly.

I am poorly :( have a horrible cold. I have a sore throat and have been using a throat spray but haven't had any medicine or throat sweets at all. Trying to avoid that if I can!

Went on scales and looks like I've lost a measly 1lb!!! I get weighed tomorrow and will be massively disappointed if I stay the same or only lose 1lb!!!

Morning ladies, just been reading through, Nikie you are so hard on yourself and you are doing fantastic! I'm on week three and it's weigh in tomorrow and so far I've only lost 8lbs but my CWC says sometimes a smaller loss is better as long term it stays off! I think we are hard on ourselves and it get us down, but my theory is as long as it remains the same or goes down we all deserve a pat on the back! Look at all the people you talk to and they say couldn't do it and also when I'm out in a restaurant and I watch people eating and I'm sat there with my chicken breast with my little salad I almost feel superior lol, do you get what I mean? Look around and think I'm being so good and healthy! We will all get there and this forum is great!

Keep going girlies! ?

Nikie, really don't worry about it; your body retains a ridiculous amount of water when you're ill (mine certainly does) and it'll be that, not fat. Amazing that you've carried on sticking to plan, so don't let the scales discourage you, as its almost certainly water retention. Hope you're not feeling too awful!

Hi Jo, just commented on your diary!

I'm ok - just gutted that I'm feeling poorly! Especially as its a cold as its making me want to eat! As I said in your diary, I'm having chicken breast and spinach tonight so will have that to look forward to! It'll motiviate me to definitely not cheat during the day - not that I would anyway! I'm far to determined really!

Why does my body retain water when I'm ill? Do we know why? That does make me feel slightly better if that's the case as I'll hopefully have a bigger loss when I'm all better! Although then I'll be due on my period! Arghh!!

Also, next saturday my boyfriend and I are going to London for a sushi making class! It's been booked since valentines! We get to eat what we have cooked for our lunch so I guess I'm going to be having some rice! I love fish so it possible I'll just have that and a mouthful of rice. I won't be too worried though - this'll be our first test but I'm sure we'll get straight back on plan afterwards. It could be worse - like a pizza making class or something!

I'm not sure of the exact science, but its to do with preventing your body disposing of electrolytes and minerals your body needs to recover from illness. If you up your water it should help clear it a bit. It's happened to me a couple of times, find I'm weeing more once I'm better and all of a sudden, the loss evens out!

That's not bad at all, as long as the 'might as well have a whole day / 2 days / a week' thoughts don't creep in! Sure you'll be fine as you sound so determined.

I lost 4lbs!!!! What a shock! So so pleased and motivated....especially as my cold is making me feel really rubbish! Woo hoo!!

Ohh well done! Just was asking how you did on my diary page! You must be v pleased :)

I am! Don't quite know how that happened.....just goes to show eh! Stick to plan and the results will speak for themselves!

That's the thing, when you weigh at home and convince yourself its not working as the loss doesn't seem to be as much as you'd like its so demotivating, but if you're 100%, the plan can't not work - its scientific fact!

I've lost 3lbs this week when before I lost 5lbs at this stage, but had my totm and know i'll lose more next week when I lose the water retention. Have to trust the plan!

Absolutely! I tell you what is quite interesting....first time around I was on SS 100%. No chicken or SS+ meals AT ALL and I had lost 21lbs by now.

This time, I have allowed myself chicken breast and spinach three times a week in the evening and I have lost 20lbs. So it really hasn't made that much difference by having a little bit of food and it has stopped me from having a binge and caving! Knowing that I will be having a little bit of food on a saturday night is something to look forward to and I don't feel deprived at all. Be interesting to see how that progresses as the weeks move on!

Yeah I'm not having a SS+ meal but during the week I have chicken pieces for lunch as the blender is not discreet at work, and I don't like the tetras or bars! Just can't deal with all the opinions people offer on the plan, very irritating!

Just checking in!!! I have been on plan...had one SS + day but the rest has been 100% although I don't think I'm drinking enough water so need to up that!

I am due on my period in a couple of days so may be retaining some water also. Feeling good but a bit impatient that I'm not moving down the dress sizes quicker! I'm still a size 16 nearly 6 weeks in!

yes same here, i was really disheartened today after only losing 1lb, and being ss but having chicken twice this week, so i had a bit of cheesecake tonight out of depression lol. first time i have slipped and now im back on it but i think the fact that i have lost 3 stone and still feel enormous is not helping, but i think im also a bit scared of losing anymore weight, im such a freak lol.

Back