here we go again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Madwife, 15 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello again

Well its been a year.....managed to keep weight off for 9 months:D

Then found out hubby was havin affair..:( initially lost loads weight then it began to creep back on.....xmas deadly...holiday to florida in jan even deadlier:cry:

So took the plunge today......got my weekly supply.....am drinkin loads water.....feelin positive:clap:

One thing that worries me is that last time my hair went really thin at the front n it was awful....anyone any advice...suplements i could take?????????

Sarahxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catito

Catito Full Member

Hi, goodluck with the restart! Don't know about the supplements for hair loss, someone else might though. :)

4. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.13%)
    Good luck with your weight loss xx

5. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I would be interested in knowing if there is something you can do to prevent hair loss as well, my hair fell out quite a bit and is now really thin, I cant afford to lose any more now I am on a restart, I find this part of the diet quite scary

6. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't know anything about hairloss remedies I'm afraid, but I just wanted to wish you lots of luck.

7. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    I didn't have problems with hairloss either, so sorry can't help on that. But good luck with the restart anyway.
    k9
    x

8. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks for support:D

nearly end of day 2 n doin suprisingly well.......long may it continue:p

9. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, you are doing so well already. This really is the hardest part and you'll soon be through it , then you can sit back and watch the pounds fall off.

10. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Sorry - don't know any remedies for hair loss - I've been cursed with really fine hair all my life. What about extensions. I wear them when I'm going somewhere special so that I can have lovely bouncy curls !!!!

11. rebecca5430

rebecca5430 New Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi , i lost hair with cambrigde last time i did the diet, and as i am a hair dresser it didnt look all that good, but i had some advice and was told to take sea kelp, with in weeks my hair felt thicker and no more fell out, i have just started diet again and have already started with the kelp to prevent it happening again, hope this helps, Beki I

12. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Not about hair at all but another side effect of the diet. Strangely my nails grow more quickly (woohoo) but have a strange inverse curve now- they don't grow point or square any more just dip in the middle!!! Maybe I'm a freak?!

13. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

You can do this! ***BEST WISHES***

14. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun, i suffered the same problem with hairloss when i last did CD.

I actually remeber posting about it on here and reccomending a soap from lush that helps to stimulate hair growth. I think it was the cinamman soap but i will have a look for the link now and the post it for you.

I would also suggest the sea kelp as i used to work in holland barrett and found that alot of my customers had good results with it. Although a few people found that it stimualted hair growth all over the body.

I also remember reading about some hair loss patches in a magazine and posting about it on here to. I think they were made by Revlon and were £50 for 30 days, but they were meant to be really good. I will have look for the links and post them for.

Best of luck with the diet. You seem like such a strong person and you have gone through so much, i am sure you will do fab with the diet.

Let us know how you get on :) xx

15. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.