Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

here we go again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Madwife, 15 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello again

Well its been a year.....managed to keep weight off for 9 months:D

Then found out hubby was havin affair..:( initially lost loads weight then it began to creep back on.....xmas deadly...holiday to florida in jan even deadlier:cry:

So took the plunge today......got my weekly supply.....am drinkin loads water.....feelin positive:clap:

One thing that worries me is that last time my hair went really thin at the front n it was awful....anyone any advice...suplements i could take?????????

Sarahxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catito

Catito Full Member

Hi, goodluck with the restart! Don't know about the supplements for hair loss, someone else might though. :)

4. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.13%)
    Good luck with your weight loss xx

5. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I would be interested in knowing if there is something you can do to prevent hair loss as well, my hair fell out quite a bit and is now really thin, I cant afford to lose any more now I am on a restart, I find this part of the diet quite scary

6. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't know anything about hairloss remedies I'm afraid, but I just wanted to wish you lots of luck.

7. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    I didn't have problems with hairloss either, so sorry can't help on that. But good luck with the restart anyway.
    k9
    x

8. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks for support:D

nearly end of day 2 n doin suprisingly well.......long may it continue:p

9. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, you are doing so well already. This really is the hardest part and you'll soon be through it , then you can sit back and watch the pounds fall off.

10. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Sorry - don't know any remedies for hair loss - I've been cursed with really fine hair all my life. What about extensions. I wear them when I'm going somewhere special so that I can have lovely bouncy curls !!!!

11. rebecca5430

rebecca5430 New Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi , i lost hair with cambrigde last time i did the diet, and as i am a hair dresser it didnt look all that good, but i had some advice and was told to take sea kelp, with in weeks my hair felt thicker and no more fell out, i have just started diet again and have already started with the kelp to prevent it happening again, hope this helps, Beki I

12. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Not about hair at all but another side effect of the diet. Strangely my nails grow more quickly (woohoo) but have a strange inverse curve now- they don't grow point or square any more just dip in the middle!!! Maybe I'm a freak?!

13. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

You can do this! ***BEST WISHES***

14. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun, i suffered the same problem with hairloss when i last did CD.

I actually remeber posting about it on here and reccomending a soap from lush that helps to stimulate hair growth. I think it was the cinamman soap but i will have a look for the link now and the post it for you.

I would also suggest the sea kelp as i used to work in holland barrett and found that alot of my customers had good results with it. Although a few people found that it stimualted hair growth all over the body.

I also remember reading about some hair loss patches in a magazine and posting about it on here to. I think they were made by Revlon and were £50 for 30 days, but they were meant to be really good. I will have look for the links and post them for.

Best of luck with the diet. You seem like such a strong person and you have gone through so much, i am sure you will do fab with the diet.

Let us know how you get on :) xx

15. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.