here we go again

Madwife

Hello again

Well its been a year.....managed to keep weight off for 9 months:D

Then found out hubby was havin affair..:( initially lost loads weight then it began to creep back on.....xmas deadly...holiday to florida in jan even deadlier:cry:

So took the plunge today......got my weekly supply.....am drinkin loads water.....feelin positive:clap:

One thing that worries me is that last time my hair went really thin at the front n it was awful....anyone any advice...suplements i could take?????????

Sarahxxx

I would be interested in knowing if there is something you can do to prevent hair loss as well, my hair fell out quite a bit and is now really thin, I cant afford to lose any more now I am on a restart, I find this part of the diet quite scary

Good luck with your restart.

Tx

Sorry - don't know any remedies for hair loss - I've been cursed with really fine hair all my life. What about extensions. I wear them when I'm going somewhere special so that I can have lovely bouncy curls !!!!

Hi , i lost hair with cambrigde last time i did the diet, and as i am a hair dresser it didnt look all that good, but i had some advice and was told to take sea kelp, with in weeks my hair felt thicker and no more fell out, i have just started diet again and have already started with the kelp to prevent it happening again, hope this helps, Beki I

Not about hair at all but another side effect of the diet. Strangely my nails grow more quickly (woohoo) but have a strange inverse curve now- they don't grow point or square any more just dip in the middle!!! Maybe I'm a freak?!

You can do this! ***BEST WISHES***

Hi hun, i suffered the same problem with hairloss when i last did CD.

I actually remeber posting about it on here and reccomending a soap from lush that helps to stimulate hair growth. I think it was the cinamman soap but i will have a look for the link now and the post it for you.

I would also suggest the sea kelp as i used to work in holland barrett and found that alot of my customers had good results with it. Although a few people found that it stimualted hair growth all over the body.

I also remember reading about some hair loss patches in a magazine and posting about it on here to. I think they were made by Revlon and were £50 for 30 days, but they were meant to be really good. I will have look for the links and post them for.

Best of luck with the diet. You seem like such a strong person and you have gone through so much, i am sure you will do fab with the diet.

Let us know how you get on :) xx

Back