Here's to getting the old me back!

Sorry to hear you had a grim day. Slenda's post is spot on really, wise words indeed.

This is when the learning really happens, it will come and you WILL find a balance that suits you.

Keep going and have heart, you have done and are doing remarkably well xx

i totally agree with SB post. and love the bit about the dust being angel dust.. awww so sweet xxx

You guys ROCK!! Thanks for your lovely posts. Xx

Back to work today (boo hiss) but also hoping to hear re second interview this week too. Aagh. Really want this!!!!

I am still going to groups but tonight may just do a pop in as there's an MS carers group once a month and I've been invited. I find meeting new people quite daunting (used to be fine when I was younger) outside a work context, that is, but I do think it will be really helpful to share with others who understand!

SB how often do you weigh yourself (if at all?) I find I get v paranoid even though I know quite big fluctuations can be down to glycogen, water retention, dehydration etc. Just don't want to find myself gaining again - but also don't want to spend my life in fear! How did you work out how much you could eat? Trial and error? All tips welcome!

So the first thing one of my colleagues says to me this morning is, "you know that woman who's mum did lighter life I told you about? Well she lost five stones but is back on the plan again as she gained it all back."

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH :sigh::mad:

How is this, in any possible universe, supposed to be a helpful piece of information?!!

Oh don't you just this types of colleagues......not!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got to love em mind ! Could always tell em to B****R off :)

Oh whatevaaaaaa!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

She didn't gain it because of LL, she gained it because she didn't change her eating habits.
Take NO NOTICE - Little green eyed God :D

Loving the new avatar pic. Or is it me being slow and just noticing lol Hope you hear about the job soon and are holding it all together x

Thanks. I only updated it this week so it's new!

Got a potentially stressful day ahead today. I've been leading a big project at work and my boss hasn't wanted to discuss it - been trying to have a meeting re it for about six months now. Anyway HIS boss has forced the issue as he and one of his colleagues are over from the States this week, so the meeting (all two hours of it) is today. Weirdly, I'm really nervous, even though it's my project and I've been wanting to move it forward. Mad!

Then I have some people coming in to look at techie stuff this afternoon - which wouldn't bother me normally, except that I'm not entirely clear what they want, and they are also VIPs. Aagh!

So I will be very glad when I'm on the train home this evening.

No news re a second interview. I'm trying not to be too disappointed - my hubby keeps reminding me it's only been a few days because of the bank holidays - but I was rather hoping to have heard by now. Must not use this as an excuse to fall off the wagon food wise!

Roll with it today. Difficult days are rarely as bad as what we expect them to be. It's the ones we dont expect to be a problem that turn out to be a nightmare.

Roll on the train home x

Hey lovely, good luck today. I am sure you have prepped for it so will blow them out the water!

Re the interview, no news is good news stay positive xx

You'll kick ass honey. A strong professional and sophisticated woman like you can only sweep them off their feet!
Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good luck for today,hope you here some good news soon Hun!
Sexy xx

Well... meeting went brilliantly :D. I got the go-ahead for the next phase of my project and verbal sign-off for the FULL budget!! woohoo!!

Foregone conclusion. WEll done that woman xx

Yay well done!
Sexy xx

Congratulations! X

AND I got a second interview!! Yay!:woohoo:

Back