Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

well girlies a pound off for me tonight, making me the lightest I've been since starting SW in jan, happy with that :) the only way is down now lol x

Well done Kerry :0clapper:

Ooh Pesty hunny, that's defo the cider bloat, so in my mind not a real fat gain!! You can sooo get that off by next week and more!! Alcohol is evil for sure!! Cider is the devil itself!!!

Congrats Trango on your 1.5 and Kezza on your 1 off!! That's great going!! XXX

Hi Heather - just been checking your figures on post 1 and I think you have GBS wrong
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go)
I think she has lost 1.5 so far!

How's your day been? Looks like you're on long day shifts this week.

Another 1 1/2 lbs off for me please!!!! Got my 1 stone award aswell tonight!!! Next week im aiming for my club 10 award!! Tho i have just had chicken souvlaki, and salad followed by a handfull of haribo gold bears!!! I always have a naughty treat if ive had a loss!!! ;0) well done shipmateys on your losses aswell!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another 1 1/2 lbs off for me please!!!! Got my 1 stone award aswell tonight!!! Next week im aiming for my club 10 award!! Tho i have just had chicken souvlaki, and salad followed by a handfull of haribo gold bears!!! I always have a naughty treat if ive had a loss!!! ;0) well done shipmateys on your losses aswell!! Xx
Well done Vitology - that's 4 weeks in a row with a loss. Well done chica.
How much have you lost in total now? Is it dead on the stone or slightly more?

Pommette said:
Well done Vitology - that's 4 weeks in a row with a loss. Well done chica.
How much have you lost in total now? Is it dead on the stone or slightly more?

Why thank u very much Pomette, it's a stone and half a pound now, tho im still convinced our fatclub scales are set higher , my mums, mine and my wii say im consistantly 5lb less than whatever club scales say!!! I don't care tho as long as i keep losing!!!!! Only 13lb to target now!!!! :0) I AM ON A MISSION!!! xx

2.5lbs off for me tonight :D
I've just realised that you took our little warnings seriously last week and got back into the century Club. Yippee

I'm rubbish at this challenge ladies - my holiday resulted in a 3lb gain. In itself, that's not bad for 2 weeks, but overall I'm pants!!!

Promise to do much better next week ;-)

aw jaylou, its a rollercoaster journey for us all, you've obviously done it before look at your fab weight loss x

just get back on the wagon x

jaylou 3lbs on for a 2 week holiday is AMAZING!!! I couldnt manage that on a week off let alone 2!! U'll have that off in no time, plently of WIs left to show off some good losses!!

Well done other losers!!

My red week plan went out the window last night when i had pasta for dinner as soon as i got in!! haha I suppose its a case of wanting what you cant have - i never have pasta for dinner!!!

So its EE but with as little carbs as possible for me!! Saying that im considering fish cakes for dinner hahaha xx

I've just realised that you took our little warnings seriously last week and got back into the century Club. Yippee

I wouldnt want thrown overboard my overstepping my 1 weeks grace now would i?!

Jaylou i would be happy with 3lb on for 2 weeks holiday. You have been doing this long enough to know its only a temporary gain that will be straight off once you get back on plan. PS feel free to quote me this when i am moaning about my holiday gain ;)

Well done vitology

i have got weigh in tonight - had a peak on my own scales and its looking like i could manage a teeny loss - which considering i went to V fest i am very pleased about.

I also was definatley absent from the gym ALL week. Meh. So tomorrow - gym and exercise.....for the week.....i am ALL OVER IT!

x

Hi all, Have been away and have not gained or lost! Not good though as want to lose asap for wedding (not mine!) next month and have eye on dress in wardrobe that has never been worn!! Dead pretty Next, black with tiny stars all over it in white......can I do it?

Bev x

Beverley8603 said:
Hi all, Have been away and have not gained or lost! Not good though as want to lose asap for wedding (not mine!) next month and have eye on dress in wardrobe that has never been worn!! Dead pretty Next, black with tiny stars all over it in white......can I do it?

Bev x

Course u can!!! Take a photo of the dress n photocopy it, put where theres syns!!! And ask yourself which do u want more? To wear the dress or eat whatever it is thats tempting you!! Good luck lady :0) x

Back