HExA's Confused.com

Fat Vicky

I am totally confused. I am really struggling to get my HExAs into my diet and am doing the EE plan. There are so many contradicting posts on here, and what worries me is my book says something different from what it says on here!! Aghhhhhhh:(

Can you use Phillidpephia (light or ex light) my book says you can (75g) but posts say you have to syn it

Can you use Laughing cow cheese triangles ( I use them in baked Pots) as HExA or do these have to be syned if I am reading my book right it says I can use 6 ex light triangles (that cant be right surely)

Please release me from my total confusion.

Thanks in advance ( again) x

I do Extra Easy too and yes, you can have Philadelphia and Laughing Cow cheese as HEXA, they are both in the 'grab and go' section.

Sometimes it's confusing when recipes get posted. Also, if you have had your HEX's for the day then anything that would normally be HEXA or HEXB, would now be synned and needs to be counted. (hope that makes sense) :)

I am totally confused. I am really struggling to get my HExAs into my diet and am doing the EE plan. There are so many contradicting posts on here, and what worries me is my book says something different from what it says on here!! Aghhhhhhh:(

Can you use Phillidpephia (light or ex light) my book says you can (75g) but posts say you have to syn it

Can you use Laughing cow cheese triangles ( I use them in baked Pots) as HExA or do these have to be syned if I am reading my book right it says I can use 6 ex light triangles (that cant be right surely)

Please release me from my total confusion.

Thanks in advance ( again) x

Plain philadelphia light is a HEA on all plans and you can have 75g. Extra Light is not a HEA only a HEB but only if you are doing the green plan. You get 100g of extra light philly for a HEB on the green plan

Back