Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Tracey86

Tracey86 Full Member

Just a quick question, I have asked this in my food diary but I don't think anybody is reading it :eek: so anyway..

If I don't have any milk or cheese in my meals throughout the day, is it ok to use my hexA by having a glass of milk or a cup of warm milk before bed?

I'm doing EE if that makes any difference.

Thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Yep, as long as you measure it. I struggle with hexa, so I often have 175ml full fat milk in hot chocolate :)

4. Tracey86

Tracey86 Full Member

Thank you Crys.

I have been putting cheese on things just for the sake of using up my hexA when I haven't really fancied it so having a cup of warm milk before bed will be a good way of using it up- I love a nice warm drink at bedtime.

Thank you!

xxx

5. large_lump

large_lump Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I have used my milk as just a drink this week. Sometimes I just really fancy it! Ice cold glass of skimmed milk. Mmmm. Makes me actually feel like I'm having my calcium too lol

6. Tracey86

Tracey86 Full Member

Ooops, sorry- this has had to be moved- I'm sorry, I didn't even see that there was a HEX board.

Thank you large lump, its good to know that you use your milk as a drink too!

7. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo

Yep, I warm my milk too, sometimes I add a tablespoon of cocoa powder - 1 syn & sweetner, which is less sweet and more chocolatey than an options - less syns too of you're happy without the added flavours

8. Debridger

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    didn't mean to quote - pressed the wrong button lol

9. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tracey, do you light rice pudding perhaps - that's another way of using some milk and having a really creamy pud at the same time.

I personally measure mine and use twixt cereal in the morning & scrambled eggs/omelettes + use remainder in a choc options/horlicks drink before bed. I have less if I add some grated cheese to any dish (cauliflower cheese).

10. Tracey86

Tracey86 Full Member

Sorry for not replying- I totally forgot I'd started this thread- this minimins malarky is taking some getting used too!

Debridger-I'll have to give the cocoa and sweetener I try- thank you!

Minimunchkins- I do like rice pudding yes but wouldn't have a clue where to start making it, maybe I'll have a google. Thats a good idea about measuring for each day, do you just measure the milk allowance into a jug and keep in the fridge for the day? I like that idea!

Thank you

xxx

11. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There are lots of rice pudding recipes in recipe sub-forum so have a look there.

And yes, everyone should be measuring out their milk allowance each day. I put mine in a tupperware type jug with a lid but you could use an empty fizzy juice bottle.

12. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I keep my milk in a 330ml water bottle- tesco and asda do little mineral water bottles, so I drink them and then keep the bottles- they don't leak and can go anywhere.

13. Debridger

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    I have a 250ml diet lemonade bottle with a screw top, think it was a 6 or 8 pack, so I have a couple indoors, leave one at work if I want milk there, and I have 3 or 4 that have different flavour NAS squash at work too - great for the squash, saving buying for work & home

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.