• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HEXB Challenge

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
After reading Vixxster's blog, I decide to also try an new HEXB at least 4 days out of 7 this week. I always, always have bread.

Today, I'm doing Green, and I've had 71g ready to eat apricots, and 3dsp's of pumpkin seeds (which I discovered is 2tsp, not 3tsp), so that's my 2 HEXB's + 3 syns for scoffing to many pumpkin seeds.

Anyone else fancy joining me?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
I do occasionally have weetabix, I'm wanting to steer away from bread/cereal as my HEXB. There's loads of soups too, which is brilliant, may have to wander to tesco tomorrow, armed with my list of soup.

I like Krisprolls instead of bread sometimes. Plus the stewed apple with mincemeat makes a really Xmassy/winter dessert for a HEx! :D
Of course there's always a gap for a Hi-Fi bar - chcolate as a HEb can't be all bad!

After reading Vixxster's blog, I decide to also try an new HEXB at least 4 days out of 7 this week. I always, always have bread.

Today, I'm doing Green, and I've had 71g ready to eat apricots, and 3dsp's of pumpkin seeds (which I discovered is 2tsp, not 3tsp), so that's my 2 HEXB's + 3 syns for scoffing to many pumpkin seeds.

Anyone else fancy joining me?
are you sure you eat too many
1 tsp = 5ml
1 dsp = 10ml
1 tsp = 15ml

so 3dsp = 30ml which is a lot also always measu re with a proper measuring spoon not a metal one a metal tsp can be 3ml

I definitely need to do this,so far I've only had weetabix or bread! Think next week I will try some soups and dried fruit! :) I just forget whats on the list,theres so much to choose from!

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
There is loads to choose from, today I'm having a green day again, I'm going to have 1 bread and the other with be apricots, since I didn't go to tesco, but I am going today, so will be soup tomorrow.

I'm currently having 208g Baxters Healthy Choice Autumn Vegetable Soup, 415g can with 1/2 tin of tatties yummy