HEXB Challenge

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
After reading Vixxster's blog, I decide to also try an new HEXB at least 4 days out of 7 this week. I always, always have bread.

Today, I'm doing Green, and I've had 71g ready to eat apricots, and 3dsp's of pumpkin seeds (which I discovered is 2tsp, not 3tsp), so that's my 2 HEXB's + 3 syns for scoffing to many pumpkin seeds.

Anyone else fancy joining me?

I like weetabix for my heb doesn't matter what time of day, I have it with 100 ml hot milk and a spoon of sweetener mmm real comfort food :D

I do occasionally have weetabix, I'm wanting to steer away from bread/cereal as my HEXB. There's loads of soups too, which is brilliant, may have to wander to tesco tomorrow, armed with my list of soup.

I like Krisprolls instead of bread sometimes. Plus the stewed apple with mincemeat makes a really Xmassy/winter dessert for a HEx! :D
Of course there's always a gap for a Hi-Fi bar - chcolate as a HEb can't be all bad!

After reading Vixxster's blog, I decide to also try an new HEXB at least 4 days out of 7 this week. I always, always have bread.

Today, I'm doing Green, and I've had 71g ready to eat apricots, and 3dsp's of pumpkin seeds (which I discovered is 2tsp, not 3tsp), so that's my 2 HEXB's + 3 syns for scoffing to many pumpkin seeds.

Anyone else fancy joining me?

are you sure you eat too many
1 tsp = 5ml
1 dsp = 10ml
1 tsp = 15ml

so 3dsp = 30ml which is a lot also always measu re with a proper measuring spoon not a metal one a metal tsp can be 3ml

are you sure you eat too many
1 tsp = 5ml
1 dsp = 10ml
1 tsp = 15ml

so 3dsp = 30ml which is a lot also always measu re with a proper measuring spoon not a metal one a metal tsp can be 3ml

Yer, I had 2 tbsp, 30ml, and should have had 2dsp, 20ml, so I basically had 1dsp extra.

I definitely need to do this,so far I've only had weetabix or bread! Think next week I will try some soups and dried fruit! :) I just forget whats on the list,theres so much to choose from!

There is loads to choose from, today I'm having a green day again, I'm going to have 1 bread and the other with be apricots, since I didn't go to tesco, but I am going today, so will be soup tomorrow.

I'm currently having 208g Baxters Healthy Choice Autumn Vegetable Soup, 415g can with 1/2 tin of tatties yummy

I'll often use a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.

Back