HEXs - can you mix them at different times of the day?

Ruth1990

Hello there,

I have a silly question but I thought it was worth asking as when you eat main meals you are meant to have 1/3 superfree.

Healthy extras - can you have say 1 piece of brown bread for breakfast and a hifi light bar for an afternoon snack (1 b choice) or use 1/2 of your 'a' choice on milk in tea throughout the day and a 1/2 portion of cheese for dinner? or do you have to use 1 'a' or 'b' choice all at the same time?

Any guidance would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Ruth

Nothing's a silly question - asking is the only way to find things out at times x

All the consultants I've had have said this is not allowed but there are people on here who have had consultants who have said it's fine.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help xx

On the SW website it says you ARE allowed to split your HEX's and they def don't have to be eaten at the same time. You have your milk over the day, so its no different.
So as long as you have them in the same day its absolutely fine!!!

On the SW website it says you ARE allowed to split your HEX's and they def don't have to be eaten at the same time. You have your milk over the day, so its no different.
So as long as you have them in the same day its absolutely fine!!!

Thank you, that's great to know. i have done the diet a few times but not properly because in the past i have never really used HEX's but this time i want to follow the book.

Well done on your weight loss so far!:)

Thanks

I love using my HEX's (keeps me on the straight & narrow) - I like doing Green days so i can have 2 HEX B (one of which is 45g low fat cheese - you get lots) x

Back