• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey everyone :-)

sinserity01

Hi everyone

I'm new to this group was part of Cambridge but on Sunday have found out that I'm pregnant !!! :-D
Went to doctors today and have 1st scan on the 24th Jan !!

So happy this will be mine and hubby's 1st!!

What a great christmas :-D

So a few questions what you ladies eat do etc to keep the weight from going on like crazy xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
have u a iphone or blackberry or u can use the website my fitness pal i set my daily calories as 1400 and i type everything i eat in this and i go by this

congratulations on ur pregnancy how many weeks are you im 12+4days

i have my scan 28th dec

x

sinserity01

xxxjessiexxx said:
have u a iphone or blackberry or u can use the website my fitness pal i set my daily calories as 1400 and i type everything i eat in this and i go by this

congratulations on ur pregnancy how many weeks are you im 12+4days

i have my scan 28th dec

x

Yea I've got the iPhone :) might give that a try thank you x

Well I found out I was pregnant on Sunday went to doctors yesterday for them to say I would be due on the 10th August x got my 1st hospital visit and scan on the 24th january

Awwww you will have to post a pic when you get back!!!

I started taking folic acid yesterday as my doctor said I should but apart from that I don't know what I should be doing or expecting. I haven't had morning sickness as of yet which is a good thing but just so confused to what I should or shouldn't be doing if that makes sense xxx

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
I was taking f acid but I have been told to take pregnacare instead as I was told everyone is reconmended to take vitamin d its expensive though I haven't got morning sickness u might be the lucky 1 I heave a lot but never sick just permently tired but gave insomnia too xxx

oasis6918

Gold Member
I'm on pregnicare but I get it on prescription as I'm pregnant, you should get it free too x

oasis6918

Gold Member
Yeah I don't have my exemption card but some pharmacy's are fine with it, because they do check your nhs number they can check further down the line x

sinserity01

Mmmmm might be every gp is different x see what mine says if they do it then it should be for everyone surely??

A quick question also I rung the hospital on Thursday and can't get it out of my mind am I right in saying I won't see anyone about my pregnancy until I go for my 1st appointment 24th of jan by then I would be about 11 weeks is this normal ??

Xxx

oasis6918

Gold Member
oasis6918 said:
No sinserity

Sorry don't know what happened there, have you had your booking appointment? If so then I had no other appointments until my 12 week scan, then I don't think you get any further appointments until your 16 week check with midwife I think. If yo. Haven't had your booking appointment then you should be getting that between 8and 12 weeks they take your bloods and thinks x

sinserity01

Hey thank you x well I went to doctors on Thursday haven't had blood etc or met the midwife :-S all I've been told is I go in for all that on the 24th jan
Guess I'll just have to wait and see xxx

oasis6918

Gold Member
Hmm that doesn't sound right to me but I'm not a doc. Maybe you should speak to your local midwife's. I was due to be on honeymoon from 8 to 11 weeks but I was told it was important that I had my booking appointment before 10 weeks. Hope you get sorted though hun x

sinserity01

Thank you will try and find out x don't want to leave it longer than I should x

And merry Christmas girls !! Just think this time next year we will have a little one to celebrate it with :-D xxxx

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
i was 11 weeks when i c the midwife to have my history done i had to have a few blood tests done then too i have my scan at 13 weeks
yay im 13 weeks today and i have my scan in
2 days time eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk excited much

i hope its all ok in there im showing like anything i cant wait for the baby to kick and move i feel more human now tiredness is going away
etc

hope u all had a good xmas its weird not drinking wine and having pate /cheese board etc lol

x

oasis6918

Gold Member
Yay exciting, not long now until your scan, I had one glass of wine yesterday, the rest of the bottle is chilling in the fridge until my husband polishes it off. I only had 3 drinks last time I was pregnant, which again was over the Christopher period, enjoy the rest of your Christmas, jet us know how your scan goes :eek:

sinserity01

Ahhhh so it could be about right then that's all good :) don't know why I'm worrying so much I guess I just want everything to be perfect it that makes sense x
Awwwww bet you can't wait to see your little one x is this going to be your 1st scan then?
I know exactly what you mean it is like a waiting game a very long waiting game think we get so excited !!!
And omg the tiredness where did that come from all I want to do now days is sleep!!!
Awwwww I know :-( but will be worth it!!! Well was a great Xmas anyway and next year will be even better :-D xxxxx