Hey everyone :-)

sinserity01

Hi everyone

I'm new to this group was part of Cambridge but on Sunday have found out that I'm pregnant !!! :-D
Went to doctors today and have 1st scan on the 24th Jan !!

So happy this will be mine and hubby's 1st!!

What a great christmas :-D

So a few questions what you ladies eat do etc to keep the weight from going on like crazy xxx

have u a iphone or blackberry or u can use the website my fitness pal i set my daily calories as 1400 and i type everything i eat in this and i go by this

congratulations on ur pregnancy how many weeks are you im 12+4days

i have my scan 28th dec

x

xxxjessiexxx said:
have u a iphone or blackberry or u can use the website my fitness pal i set my daily calories as 1400 and i type everything i eat in this and i go by this

congratulations on ur pregnancy how many weeks are you im 12+4days

i have my scan 28th dec

x

Yea I've got the iPhone :) might give that a try thank you x

Well I found out I was pregnant on Sunday went to doctors yesterday for them to say I would be due on the 10th August x got my 1st hospital visit and scan on the 24th january

Awwww you will have to post a pic when you get back!!!

I started taking folic acid yesterday as my doctor said I should but apart from that I don't know what I should be doing or expecting. I haven't had morning sickness as of yet which is a good thing but just so confused to what I should or shouldn't be doing if that makes sense xxx

I was taking f acid but I have been told to take pregnacare instead as I was told everyone is reconmended to take vitamin d its expensive though I haven't got morning sickness u might be the lucky 1 I heave a lot but never sick just permently tired but gave insomnia too xxx

I'm on pregnicare but I get it on prescription as I'm pregnant, you should get it free too x

Yeah I don't have my exemption card but some pharmacy's are fine with it, because they do check your nhs number they can check further down the line x

Mmmmm might be every gp is different x see what mine says if they do it then it should be for everyone surely??

A quick question also I rung the hospital on Thursday and can't get it out of my mind am I right in saying I won't see anyone about my pregnancy until I go for my 1st appointment 24th of jan by then I would be about 11 weeks is this normal ??

Xxx

oasis6918 said:
No sinserity

Sorry don't know what happened there, have you had your booking appointment? If so then I had no other appointments until my 12 week scan, then I don't think you get any further appointments until your 16 week check with midwife I think. If yo. Haven't had your booking appointment then you should be getting that between 8and 12 weeks they take your bloods and thinks x

Hey thank you x well I went to doctors on Thursday haven't had blood etc or met the midwife :-S all I've been told is I go in for all that on the 24th jan
Guess I'll just have to wait and see xxx

Hmm that doesn't sound right to me but I'm not a doc. Maybe you should speak to your local midwife's. I was due to be on honeymoon from 8 to 11 weeks but I was told it was important that I had my booking appointment before 10 weeks. Hope you get sorted though hun x

Thank you will try and find out x don't want to leave it longer than I should x

And merry Christmas girls !! Just think this time next year we will have a little one to celebrate it with :-D xxxx

i was 11 weeks when i c the midwife to have my history done i had to have a few blood tests done then too i have my scan at 13 weeks
yay im 13 weeks today and i have my scan in
2 days time eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk excited much

i hope its all ok in there im showing like anything i cant wait for the baby to kick and move i feel more human now tiredness is going away
etc

hope u all had a good xmas its weird not drinking wine and having pate /cheese board etc lol

x

Yay exciting, not long now until your scan, I had one glass of wine yesterday, the rest of the bottle is chilling in the fridge until my husband polishes it off. I only had 3 drinks last time I was pregnant, which again was over the Christopher period, enjoy the rest of your Christmas, jet us know how your scan goes :eek:

Ahhhh so it could be about right then that's all good :) don't know why I'm worrying so much I guess I just want everything to be perfect it that makes sense x
Awwwww bet you can't wait to see your little one x is this going to be your 1st scan then?
I know exactly what you mean it is like a waiting game a very long waiting game think we get so excited !!!
And omg the tiredness where did that come from all I want to do now days is sleep!!!
Awwwww I know :-( but will be worth it!!! Well was a great Xmas anyway and next year will be even better :-D xxxxx

Back