hey im back!!

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey everyone i back, i done refeed for few days then away with family for 4 days, so i back but think i gonna be slightly different that tfr ( i not in ketosis just now :(, put on 3 put totally fine with it as i was getting loads of compliments for how much i lost anyways and my bf says i feel smaller when he cuddles me aww!!

I gonna start 2 shakes and low carb meal, started a new job today and it got lot of manual work lifting n stuff so want too keep my strength up. hope you all doing well x x x

Well done Pink and good luck with your new job!

Love Mini xxx

Well done and welcome back x

Hi pink starz,
Hope you enjoyed your time off from tfr? Did chemist say what kind of weekly weight loss you can expect from doing the 2 shakes and 1 meal?

Welcome back!

Well done and welcome back. My hubby says the same thing when he hugs me, feels like he is having an affair with another woman!!!

hey bindi chemist, says prob between 2-4lb a week, as i only really having the meal cos the new job has loads of heavy lifting and running about x but getting back into ketosis is my 1st task... i normally go in pretty quick anyways x

i know tt08 its great init, weird thing is i know my jeans feel bigger and i in asmaller size but i just dont feel any smaller??? it'll be different when i at atarget im sure x

hey bindi chemist, says prob between 2-4lb a week, as i only really having the meal cos the new job has loads of heavy lifting and running about x but getting back into ketosis is my 1st task... i normally go in pretty quick anyways x

i know tt08 its great init, weird thing is i know my jeans feel bigger and i in asmaller size but i just dont feel any smaller??? it'll be different when i at atarget im sure x

I will be looking forward to your weekly posts. I did tfr for 4 wks then a wk of refeed before a weeks hols. I did maintenance using the lt maint prods while I was away (well stuck to it as best as I could) having 2 maint prods and 1 low fat meal. I gained 2.5lb that wk and lost it the following wk. Im still following the maint plan as I cant commit to going back on tfr til Sept and still want to lose weight. Thing is the maint prods dont allow you to go into ketosis so am interested in maybe doing your plan come sept (hoping by then I dont have too much to lose).
Did chemist tell you what to eat or did he advise you to follow the first couple days of refeed plan?

Will be watching your wi results. Good luck.

Welcome back.

x

Back