Hey Yall!

jolinarr

We just got back from our little vacation! We loved it! We had fun!!!

How is everyone doing???

Today is a DD - MD for us! LOL Since we ate so much this weekend, we are havin a hard time right now! LOL We can do it though!!!! I love the weight loss Ive been seeing! Its GREAT! :))) LOVE IT!

Soooo....
How are you doing?

so glad you had a great time
dd for me today and will be a dd md for me tomorrow - I really need to get back on track - I now have my book and will be reading it to get a better idea of what I should be expecting of myself

Welcome back Jolinaar, we've missed you. Hope you had a great time. UD for me today, although had quite a strange week of it as have been poorly :(

Hey Yall......

This week is kinda messed up for me also!!!

M,W,F are suppose to be our DDs... but we messed up yesterday and it was an UD....

Sooo this week... Tues,Thursday are our DDs.... Im not sure how Im doing Fri,Sat,and Sun yet.... It depends.... If we have plans with friends, then Im gonna do Friday as a MD, and Sat, Sun as UDs... but if we don't have any plans, then Im gonna let Friday be an UD, Sat a DD, and Sun an UD... Then Im back to Monday with my DD. :))) Its confusing! LOL but somehow I keep losing weight!

Back