Hey

Hi all,

totally agree, the muller light yoghurts with chocolate bits in are lovely, just tucking into one right now!! I had a bit of shock last night looking at WW foods, I've just made a post about it. I didn't look at the puddings though, I hope they are not too bad, some are really good!!

Enjoy Westlife and Take That!

day 2 starting and yet again i missed breakfast. dont like eating early in the morning. will 2 tabs a day still work?

just had some dinner and a pill small jacket potato and beans. no butter or cheese :( is there any type of cheese out there that is ok to eat?

passiflora - thanks for the post on WW snacks. was going to stock on them tomorrow. that is bad. mullerlight here we come instead

That's alright I'm doing my tesco's shop online now because it's easier to take your time and look for everything and I keep going back and forth to the chart..lol.

im doing my shopping tomorrow so will print the chart off or write reminders on my list lol going to be hard not nipping down the choccy aisle or fresh cake ones lol

Ohh I know! That's where I spend half the time. Lol. Hardest decisions are what sweet things to buy. :p

i couldnt have put it better myself :p 2 mins usually picking fruit and veg and 15 mins on cakes and sweets lol think will have to close eyes when going by those aisles tomorrow.

just so pleased i found this place as good to talk to people who truly know first hand what you are going through

Oh I know what you mean. It's nice having someone thats going threw the same thing, you can support each other and what not. If my Dr perscribes me Xenical later we would be almost starting at the same time. You ahead by a couple days. Lol. Cant wait though. Just hope I dont get disappointed!

Hi ladies! I officially started taking the pills today :) Got my shopping done in Tesco last night so I've started today with a bowl of Special K and a slice of wholemeal toast, and I've had Covent Garden's spicy butternut squash and sweet potato soup with a wholemeal pitta bread. Feeling really good so far :) I weighed myself this morning and I'm the same weight that I was over a week ago, even though I scoffed on takeaways all weekend, so I'm really pleased.

Good luck at the doctors today Binny! I really don't see why they wouldn't prescribe you them :)

Oh thats really good. Good luck with it..Ahh, if I get them I imagine I'll start tomorrow so we'll all be going threw it together! That sounds really good. I dont see why she wouldn't perscribe them either, I think I'm just trying not to get my hopes up because it's all I've thought about for the past week. Oh, and I deffinately did the same. Take away last night was delicious!! :)

I ate takeaway for four nights in a row because I'd just come back to my flat at university and I hadn't been shopping, and I had an exam on Monday so I was up really late revising and I find revision easier when I'm stuffing my face with junk food lol. But the exam has been sat, and now I'm 100% into my new diet. I'm so excited this time, I'm so sure it's going to work this time, I just can't wait to start seeing results :)

What time is your appointment?

all the newbies together :D been raiding our cupboard today to put all the stuff i cant eat in a different cupboard so i dont see it and to my surprise and joy rice pudding is less than 5.0g per 100g :D

Good luck binny for the drs. sure it will be fine.

Well done on day 1 for you emma :) im not good with breakfast so missing that but doing well with lunch and tea. so far today had a jacket potato and baked beans

dreading the weekend thou as thats usual takeaway day or minty lamb ribs time :( might be getting a lot of posts on here at the weekend

Weekends are usually when I have takeaways too, but I've decided Saturday night will be either stir fry or fajita night! I'll be using Quorn chicken style pieces, which I believe are lower in fat and a good source of protein with lots of veg and brown rice for the stir fry, and wholemeal wraps and salad for the fajitas.

That's a very good idea to use a separate cupboard for things you can't eat! I threw out everything that wasn't within the 5% fat rule to make sure I couldn't eat it lol. I only have the one cupboard, and I have to shop for myself and cook for myself, so it's easier this way than having to cook for a whole family.

I also like the idea of us newbies sticking together, we can keep each other on the right path and compare our progress each week :)

dreading the weekend thou as thats usual takeaway day or minty lamb ribs time :( might be getting a lot of posts on here at the weekend

Post away thats what were here for, i had to do that yesterday!! :D ooh minty lamb ribs yummy :eat:

Glad to here that about the rice pudding i love that and just though it would be too high in fat, so thats great :D

Binny good luck with the doctors, i'm sure you will get it :) Let us know how you get on, i only started this last week so am in the same boat as you all :eek:

I was lookin for nibbles last night and was so shocked at the fat that's in things :(. I don't have a sweet tooth and am struggling to find savoury snacks. I'm going to get some cockles and prawns when I go to the shop later. Good idea for us noobs to stick together x (although I'm an alli noob) My tum is a bit gurggly today, I remembered my emergency pack tho.

You could try snack a jacks or rice cakes? I also like ryvita with cottage cheese :)

snacking is my total downfall :( its inbetween meals that i am finding it hard to deal with. also trying to get out of the habit to eat late at night and midnight snacks. any tips on them?

ooo fajitas are a good idea. not sure about quorn thou heard it can be quite bland. would a very lean normal meat be ok? use fry light i guess is the best option

My appointment was at 4...and Yay!! You guys, I'm soo happy. She gave me them without question. I have to go back in 2 weeks for a weigh in..Do all of you have to have weigh ins?? That fajita sounds delicious. I'm deffinately stealing that idea. Lol. I've come up with a way to get rid of all the things I cant eat...Eat them all tonight!! I START TOMORROW!! wo0o0o. Only bad thing, hubby lovesss takeaway and I know he's going to be ordering without me. It'll be hard because he eats loads of junk food, but he's trying to be supportive. I'm soo excited. Cant wait for tomorrow. :)

Snacking was always my biggest down fall too, I leave a punnet of grapes beside me at night time, and i also make sure i save a snack for evening time and drink plenty of water or juice inbetween as they sometimes your thirsty and not hungry!!

Stellasmammy snack a jacks are a great one or walkers french fries there not bad either.. I like rice cakes with laughing cow cheese triangle or philli on..

Back