hey....

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hey everyone :D

well ul remember me on moanin last week as i cudnt get on track well after wi on thurs and after gud talk with consultant i can now say im 100% on track:D so proud of myself because earlier i resisted a mauds ice cream :D go me!! treated myself to beef in black bean and it was lush :D

how is every1 else doin?xx

Good to see you back on track again, good luck to you.

thats fab hun, im glad to hear your back and track and motivated!!

check you resisting!.. iv been at a friends since friday eve// the couple is from south africa and hjer husband was turning 24, so all thier south african friends and family were there also, im worried as it was near impossible as no one diets and they all had special meats that i was forced to try lol..

im thinking, go back to the gym as it appears since joinuing i dont loose any weight and only stay the same, so if i do that maybe i wont gain lol. although i would have liked to get some more off this week as so close to target! :(

xxxx

OH MY GOD!!!! MAUDS ICE CREAM. I used to live in Northern Ireland and I used to love pooh bear ice-cream from Mauds. Mmmmmmmm.

Well done on your weight loss so far, well done on resisting (I REALLY admire you for that!) and well done for getting back on track x x x

thanks :D aw hun ul be fine! we all have slip ups its wat makes us normal lol just start afresh 2mro! ur same as i am i gained or sts when i joined gym..why do u think that is?xx

Where abouts in NI are you both, I used to live in Co. Down. I loved it there but moved when I was 11....still miss it.

Mauds Pooh Bear ice cream......
oh my GAWD
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
wonder how many syns is in it.?
it is soooooooo yummy......
Im in Norn Iron too obviously. lol

Back