Onwards and downwards... Again!

starynights said:
as opposed to oat biscuits what about cracker bread? its only 19cal a slice and i find i feel like im eating loads and its still under 100 cal. i usally have a scraping of light phili and sliced tomato x

Ohhhh, I didn't think about crackerbread!

I think I'll be adding them to my shipping list

Oooo cracker bread didn't think of that!!

I just picked oat cakes because oats are meant to be slow releasing energy, guess cracker bread would be the same.

I usually have them an hour after lunch to keep me topped up, I only have 1 shake a day so my lunch is usually a fresh ready made soup by Covent Garden, calories range from 100-150.

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Might have a look at the Covent Garden soups, I usually make my own but you end up guesstimating the cals

Lunch wasn't completely as planned... I had half a ham salad wrap, 3 small triangle sandwiches with egg. I guess I should really have a shake for my dinner which will be really hard as I know I will miss having a meal. Needs must I suppose!

Yesterday I had leek and potato (you get two servings per carton, each serving is about 100-150cals depending on soup) it was lovely :D

Ok, so instead of missing out on dinner why not have your shake, no snacks, have dinner and maybe do a bit of excercise in your hotel room no one can see you....you could You Tube some at home excercise routines that way you can still have dinner :D

xx

I don't think I'll get wifi in my room otherwise that would be an option. I might have a shake and a yoghurt and some raspberries so it will still feel like I'm having something to eat... The thought is a bit depressing though!

BeckyT said:
I don't think I'll get wifi in my room otherwise that would be an option. I might have a shake and a yoghurt and some raspberries so it will still feel like I'm having something to eat... The thought is a bit depressing though!

Okay, so the boring thing to do is MFP all the calories you had at the Buffett, for arguments sake say they are full fat, deduct them from your allowance and then what you have already eaten how much is left?

xx

Hey Becky, hope your ok and dont let earlier on today get to you, your still doing fab!! (For ALL my good advice I didnt do the dreaded shred today lol)

xx

Awww bless you! Shred will still be here for you today!! I had a bit of a blip yesterday but my mind is focussed again for today. That's one thing I like about slimfast, it's much easier to get back on track again.

I've got to go to Tesco later so I'm going to have a look at the Covent garden soups and someone mentioned the Campbell's condensed soups too. I'm used to making my own soup so having a shop bought one will feel like a treat!

I tell you what the Covent garden ones are like a fricking mini meal!! There about £2 a carton but you get two servings and there are HUNDREDS of flavours!!

Pah to the blip these things happen, dust off move on and get on with it :D though if you start blipping everyday then I'm gonna scold ya lol :D please feel free to go tough love on me if I start relaxing- I need it lol!!!

Ooo haven't tried the Campbell's yet :D

Have a good day missy YOU CAN DO IT

xx

Bambalina11 said:
I tell you what the Covent garden ones are like a fricking mini meal!! There about £2 a carton but you get two servings and there are HUNDREDS of flavours!!

Pah to the blip these things happen, dust off move on and get on with it :D though if you start blipping everyday then I'm gonna scold ya lol :D please feel free to go tough love on me if I start relaxing- I need it lol!!!

Ooo haven't tried the Campbell's yet :D

Have a good day missy YOU CAN DO IT

xx

Thanks for your support, you really do keep me going!

Back