Onwards and downwards... Again!

Thanks for the advice on the oatcakes. I'm back In the office today :-( however I am full of good intentions however I can already hear a sausage sandwich calling my name from the canteen...

Jumped on the scales this morning and I am 11st 12 3/4lbs eeek...

I've had a word with myself and I am fully back on it. I will get weighed again on Friday as that's my actual WI day

Driving down to slough later and I have 2 days of hotels stays and working in the office so if I can get through those the rest of the week should be a breeze!!

BeckyT said:
Jumped on the scales this morning and I am 11st 12 3/4lbs eeek...

I've had a word with myself and I am fully back on it. I will get weighed again on Friday as that's my actual WI day

Driving down to slough later and I have 2 days of hotels stays and working in the office so if I can get through those the rest of the week should be a breeze!!

You CAN get through them :D

I asked ur stats on my diary but just read yours so can see now lol

Good luck!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well nobody is going to lose it for me so it's totally down to ME!

Just done 3.5mile walk with the pooch and had my shake when I got back. Try not to have too much water just yet otherwise i will have to stop at evey service station on the m1!!!!

Going to the carvery for my tea, can't wait!!

BeckyT said:
Well nobody is going to lose it for me so it's totally down to ME!

Just done 3.5mile walk with the pooch and had my shake when I got back. Try not to have too much water just yet otherwise i will have to stop at evey service station on the m1!!!!

Going to the carvery for my tea, can't wait!!

So very true!! 3.5miles god that's long lol

I'm just about to leave to pick son up, that's 1.2 there and I'll see how I feel about the way back

Carvery....YUM!!

xx

Once you start walking regularly it doesn't feel that far at all, we would have walked further but I 'working from home' and have to drive down south so I didnt have a massive amount of time. We did a 6 mile walk on Saturday morning... I love walking as I get lots of time to think! We would be able to get the walk done much quicker if it wasn't for the pooch stopping to sniff every blade of grass!!!!

BeckyT said:
Once you start walking regularly it doesn't feel that far at all, we would have walked further but I 'working from home' and have to drive down south so I didnt have a massive amount of time. We did a 6 mile walk on Saturday morning... I love walking as I get lots of time to think! We would be able to get the walk done much quicker if it wasn't for the pooch stopping to sniff every blade of grass!!!!

Your right but at the moment for me it feels more like a chore than fun :( though I'm sure it'll change soon!

xx

Whilst I was driving down south I was thinking about what you said Bambalina... If I aim for 8lbs a month that will be 24lbs by the end of November which is 'only' 4lbs away from 2 stone which means I'll be so much closer to fitting into one of my slinky dresses for my crimbo party

Whilst I was driving down south I was thinking about what you said Bambalina... If I aim for 8lbs a month that will be 24lbs by the end of November which is 'only' 4lbs away from 2 stone which means I'll be so much closer to fitting into one of my slinky dresses for my crimbo party

Its still quite a lot and its the safest thing to try and lose 2lbs a week not under (unless its the first few weeks whent he water weight is going)

HOWEVER been on MFP and asked a question regarding calories/loss/excercising BOY was there a lot of answers I am seriously re evaluating this whole 1360 of slim fast, Ive posted the answers on my diary, theres freaking loads but check them out, let me know your thoughts on this, cause I'm still trying to wrap my head around it :D xx

I've had a quick scan and if I'm honest it baffles me!

The one thing you don't want is to hit a plateau by not eating enough caloiries. I pop on the slim fast forum on there own website occasionally and somebody posted about hitting a plateau and slimfast replied by saying you need to up your exercise but never mentioned anything about eating the calories back

I'm not much help sorry!! x

I know!!! It's sooo baffling I'm so scared of actually losing weight then pilling it all back on again, this happened to me in 2008, I was 11st13lbs and within 4months I dropped down to 10st 7lbs doing WW after my second pregnancy in 2010 I was 12st7lbs, then in March 2011 I did Exante for 2 weeks (I got married abroad in September 2011) and dropped down to 12st.....a year on I'm 13st odd..... I have a wardrobe of clothes ranging from size 10 to size 16!!!

I'm a serial dieter and this time is the last time, I want to do it properly and arggghhhh so baffling lol!!!

I do think your aim for 8lbs a month is the healthier option after reading all that stuff :D

Sorry for the rant!!x

Don't worry, you're not ranting... I know exactly how you feel. It took me 26 weeks on slimming world to go from 11st 12.5lbs to 9st 2lbs. That was back in January... I lost my mojo and couldn't get back on plan and here I am half a year later right back at the start. I too have a wardrobe full of clothes I cannot wear

I think my problem was that even though I lost all the weight I looked in the mirror and I didn't feel any different, I just saw the old me.

You're really not alone with the serial dieting... I think my life will always be one continuous diet! I must have lost my body weight twice over with all the weight I have lost and then put back on again!

I'm chilling out about it now, in taking all factors in and after I hit my 8lb loss I'm gonna aim for 1lb a week might take longer but I've really got all the time in world besides if I do this I'll still be 20lbs LIGHTER come January!!

We all have to do what we have to, to make us happy in our skin!!

Oh, I totally get that but I was opposite instead of thinking I was a size 16 I still looked at myself as a 12, it's hard to get your mind set to reality, hopefully this time round when your back in your new clothes you will actually feel that size :D

xx

I can relate to that, when I put the weight back on I didn't see that either... If you could switch from one clothes size to another immediately you obviously notice a difference but because it takes months to drop dress sizes it's hard to see and feel a difference

We will do this, and keep it off this time! x

Well fond one was successfully completed, now for day too. I have my shake ready that has been sat in cold water all night... Really hate starting in hotels :-( I will have a quick nosey at breakfast to see if I can get a low far yoghurt and I have some raspberries to have later.

I have a 4 hour process mapping session with one of my suppliers and there will be a buffet lunch so I'm going to skip my shake at lunch and have a couple if small triangle sandwiches and a piece of fruit wfuch should hopefully be similar calories to a shake and 100 cal snack

For dinner I will probably call at the carvery again as I have another night in a hotel this evening so I can look forward to another lukewarm shake tomorrow :-(

Yay!! Day 1 done and over!!!

Aww bless with the hotel room :( when you back home?

that sounds a good option for lunch!!

You can do this come Xmas you'll be in your fabulous party dress wowing that husband of yours :D

xx

For some strange reason it's day 4 that I struggle, not sure why. I will back back home for then so I'm hoping it should actually be easier (fingers crossed!)

I had a look at the oat biscuits yesterday and you'd only get 2 and a cheese traingle, do you find them filling? x

as opposed to oat biscuits what about cracker bread? its only 19cal a slice and i find i feel like im eating loads and its still under 100 cal. i usally have a scraping of light phili and sliced tomato x

Back