Heya

Sheep

on the up lol
:chores016: Hi peeps,
i started lipotrim 12 days ago (starved) lol jk ,
i been reading ur posts for last few weeks im glad im not alone,:). I have always been plump (big) but now hhmmm :rolleyes: i gave up smoking 8 weeks ago and all i did was eat :eek:, I was shocked on just how big i got after people asking me wow are u pregnant :eek: erm no ! , :sign0007:
3 kiddies enough thx :p, im not to bad for now i only like choc, strawberry shakes and chicken soup........my meals for how ever long this will take lol ;) so im looking for u guys n girls to kick me up the bk side if i slip lol plz........
weight = 17,9 :cry:
week 1 lost 11lb :cool: now 16,12:scale:
Still a long way to go.......:party0011:

Yeah your in the right place!! People on here are a fantastic support and it makes it sooo much easier to stay focused. Good luck xxxxx

Me got 3 kids too! You would think that that would be enough to keep you slim and fit wouldn't you......:( but hey, were all here for the same reason so come on here as much as you can for support. Oh and fab loss on week 1:D xxxx

I love kicking ass so be good xxx

welcome sheep to the madness!! well done on your first week's loss!! Keep up the good work and more importantly keep us posted :D

keep going and youl see major results, you cant not see them if you stick to it, xx

Hey Sheep, welcome to the forum - you'll find everyone here very helpful and supportive, and if you need your ass kicked...we can do that too......it's a win win situation:D

Good luck with your journey

Hi Hun,
welcome to the bestest forum on the net and the madness of LT!!!!! glad you climbed aboard out train xxxx well done on a fantastic first week loss xxx:D

Hey Sheep,
I'm only at the beginning just like you. I'm on it 8 days now. The forum is amazingly supportive.
I think you're great starting this so soon after giving up smoking hun. My parents both quit and they were not fit for human contact for months. Keep off them, no matter what!! Even if you need to take a break from lipotrim, which fingers crossed you won't!
Best of luck to you!

Thanks peeps, :D
i just been swimming wow im done for lol, i need my bed:gen157:
i get weighed tomorrow....:scale::party0011: cant wait :rolleyes:
keep ya heads high peeps we all can do this:p

:talk017::talk017: :talk017: lol !!!

:D WOOOHAAAA, i got weighed today, :scale:i lost
4lb im pleased thats 1 stone and 1lb in 13 days , :party0019::party0019:

Wow well done you xxx

Sheep thats brilliant!! Well done :D xx

hi sheep the cheeky f***ers askin if you were pregers,hope you told em to do one! youve done really well youl show them. thel be eatin there words,good luck!! YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Back