Hi All CDC training

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing Ok....

I havent beena round much at all because I have been unwell....
I have taken lot's of advice on stuff so don't need any advice, but just wanted to say hi!

Am now on a slightly higher plan and will lose the last bit a bit slower....

Just wondering....
Is anyone doing the CDC training on Saturday 22nd?

xx

Hi Tilly - hope you're feeling better, and welcome back. Great before and after (during?) pictures ...... hope its that noticeable when I've lost 50lb. (When I see that in type it feels silly that I will lose that much!!!). Tx

Hi Tilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering where you were. Hope you are feeling better now x x

Hiya,

I was going to but unfortunately couldn't get decent enough flights. Would have meant going down on the Friday night and not getting home until Sunday afternoon. Also didn't want to impose on my friend who lives in Corby for two nights.

I'm booked onto Bristol on 17th Sep.

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you!

Just a quick pop in to say hi... had missed you, and sorry to hear you have been ill. Hope all is going well and you are feeling a it better... good to see you back. And good luck with the training!

xxx

Hi Tilly was wondering where you had disappeared to sorry you have been ill my dear hope your lots better now. Good luck with the training my dear xxxx

bit late now lol but i was on the training saturday! glad your feeling better

Lou
xxx

Sorry to be nosey but i was wondering what your BMI has to be before you can apply to become a CDC?
Also is the training just in one place?
I obviously still have a way to go but it's something that i would like to consider later on. Think it'd also be a really good thing to motivate me to not get fat again like i've done previously.
Thanks

Back