Hi all new here!

loveheart25

Hi all im new here, my doctor prescribed me xenical on tuesday so i started them straight away before I chickened out! Do you weigh yourselves at home or do you wait until you go back to the doctors? Im only asking as I have the tablets on a 3 month repeat prescription and don't have to go back until these are running out or unless I want to go back for whatever reason.

hi,

your doc should be weighing you monthly to check your progress. i have been weighing myself on my own scales every week.. so a week after i started Xenical :)

good luck

She just said only if I wanted to go back otherwise just fill out the repeat form and hand it in. I think I will weigh at home but also make appointments to go back every month to get weighed by them. Thanks :)

no probs :) i have 3 weekly appts with a nurse at my GPs

She just said only if I wanted to go back otherwise just fill out the repeat form and hand it in. I think I will weigh at home but also make appointments to go back every month to get weighed by them. Thanks :)
Welcome.
I think thats a very good idea, but only weigh yourself weekly at home as there can be differences throughout the week!You should see your GP/nurse at least monthly progress report and bp check.
Good luck x

It surprises me that your GP hasnt asked you to go back every 4 weeks to get weighed,
It will keep you on track to .... :) good luck with it all.

good luck with your weight loss and i think its a good idea to go to your gp to be weighed once a month, at least it will give you the incentive to keep dieting
good luck

Back