Hi all! Starting 2moro (again)

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I've been prowling around lol the last few weeks and your results are all amazing well done!
I did LT in 2008 and lost 8stone, stupidly I put back on alot :(
BUT i've taken the first step and come back guns blazing, read all my old posts from way back when i did it the first time.
It was my fault I didn't maintain at all but I've learnt valuable lessons from it!

This site kept me going unbelieveably last time so expect to see alot of me on here:D

xxx

Hey daisy and welcome back.

I have lost almost 8st and the difference you feel is amazing isnt it.
I wish you luck for restarting. Youve done it once so you know you can do it :) Good luck chuck :) x

Oh it's an amazing feeling, you feel like a new feeling!
I can't wait to start losing yippieee I'm all excited now!
What are you going to do to maintain, I just want ideas for when I come off (It's a long way away but I want to be prepared!)

x

Well after 2 weeks of refeed im going to just eat healthy, watch portions etc - i have to start at some point and cant be living off diets for the rest of my life :)

Yeah exactly!
Keep us posted on your progress and well done again!:D

x

Well done coming back on hun! wow 8 stone dats amazing pity you didnt maintain it but i bet you learnt alot from your previous experience so it will help you alot second time around! Look forward to seeing your progress.

I think everybody struggles maintaining, I have lost and regained weight over the years, but i think the main thing is to never give up trying.

good luck starting again

we are all only human xxx

hi and well done for losing eight stone. the hardest part is maintaining but its good that you have come back hope you do well
tracey

Restarter

Hi All

I came off LT on NOV 08 after losing 3stones. Like a few others i put on a little again. I really got fed up when my favourite pair of trousers wouldn't fit any longer. :sign0007::sigh:

I returned to my pharmacist and was annoyed with myself wen he told me id out on 1 and half stone.:booboo: he was also quite pissed at me :copon:

NOT wat u wanna hear wen ur gettin married in April 2010. :beam: So like many others i have had to bite the bullet and restart. It most certainly isn't easy and i have found it hard at the start but hopefully it will get easier. :sign0009:

I managed to lose 7.5 pounds in 5 days and am due for my second weigh in on Sat 31st Oct. My wedding dress is also in and am due to try it on Nov 17th so i hope to have the excess weight off or it wont fit! Will let you know how i get on.

Thank u :D

Lots of luck to you and everyone else who is starting out on LT.

Welcome to the newbies and good luck to you all. Keep coming on here for inspiration and advice and I am sure that you will all do really well. :D :D :D

Back