Hi All, Whats for tea tonight?

Heaven

I dont normally come on on the weekends but been as im waiting for the smash pizza base to cook thought i'd pop and see what your all having.

Ive got a busy hour or so in front of me my otherhalf is starving and my and my lil girl will be soon so we having

Pizza - 2 large ones and small one for her with all the veg and HEA cheese
Potato wedges
Breaded onion rings
Breaded mushrooms
quark garlic dip
Mayo (xtra light) and garlic Humous

mmmmm cant wait and all NEARLY free lol xxx

i made a fish pie, used some smoked haddock which i steamed then mixed it with an egg, some quark and some frozen peas then topped with mashed butternut squash. going to serve it with some carrots and pak choi.

Great minds think a like!!

Hmm these all sound lovely.

Im not too sure what to have for tea this evening...Im on an EE day and not had any syns yet. Im waiting for Hubby to get home so that we can decide if we are heading out, getting a curry in, or cooking something from fridge and cupboard.

FISH!

Havent decided quite what sort or how, possibly a tuna and prawn salad, but its definitely going to be fish!!! :D

We will have to petition Pierce to change the name of the site to Fishymins at this rate!!

we are having a chinese :eek: I have special foo yung which is between 7 and 10 syns so not bad at all as I have not had any other syns today :) I love it , all the ingredients are free on EE its just the way its cooked that gives it the syns , but still well within plan

A jacket spud for a bit of a filler

Then a huge bowl of frozen mixed berrys and 3 cherry muller lights mmm

Gonna try fish not in batter or breadcrumb etc for 1st time next week your even getting me into it

I fancied fish as OH and kids having steak pie and chips and thats way to stodgy for me!

my fish pie was delish though I need to add more quark in to the sauce next time was a little dry.

I also made some syn free humous for later found recipe in a sw book =)

Made burgers in pitta bread. Even managed to convert my bf into trying them! Added cheese and mushrooms - lush!

Back