Marie's Musings (16.5lb off)

Well, Im back folks after a lovely holiday. Plenty of food and alcohol has been consumed, but Im back to it straight away with a DD today. Surprisingly for me I havnt had anything to eat yet, just going to go with my fish pie and veggies tonight and then that'll be it.

I wont be getting weighed until next Saturday, too scared to get on the scales today lol

Thanks Kitty.

Just been for a walk up in the moors. Mapmywalk said I had burned 2412 calories. Hmmmm, do I believe that?

I don't suppose it matters as I never eat back my exercise calories!

Either you were walking for hours and hours or there's something not quite right about that!! Great exercise though.....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Either you were walking for hours and hours or there's something not quite right about that!! Great exercise though..... Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

About 2 hours 40 minutes, and it was very hilly, but it does seem a lot. MFP puts it at over 900.

So another DD today. Lunch was slow roasted tomato soup with a pitta, tea is sausage with root mash. All comes in at sniff over 600 calories, so I have gone over a bit, but crackers and cheese just weren't going to cut it tonight, I wanted something hot.

So another DD today. Lunch was slow roasted tomato soup with a pitta, tea is sausage with root mash. All comes in at sniff over 600 calories, so I have gone over a bit, but crackers and cheese just weren't going to cut it tonight, I wanted something hot.

Sounds good to me, is that the healthy living one? I had that & it was lovely x

Sounds good to me, is that the healthy living one? I had that & it was lovely x

Yeah it was, and I totally agree, it was really good for a ready meal. Loved the mash :)

Actually, once I put my food in MFP for today it only comes to 571 calories, so its not over 600 after all :)

Wow Lexie your weight loss is phenomenal!! Did you lose it all by Calorie Counting??

Wow Lexie your weight loss is phenomenal!! Did you lose it all by Calorie Counting??

Thanks! When I started my journey at 18;13:5 I had xenical meds from the docs for 4 months which got me in to the right way of eating. I carried on cc & lowish fat & then 14 months in I was 11:7 which was 7lb from target but I've mucked about since then (dec 2012) so I'm on the final push to goal now...

wow! amazing going. Very inspirational. Do you JUDDD or 5:2 or is it just the Calorie Counting?

So, UD today. Breakfast was a Granola bar, lunch was Lentil and tomato soup with a pitta bread. Tea will be chicken and broccoli pie with some veggies, desert of yoghurt with raspberries, all comes in at under 1400 calories, so pleased with that. A bit conscious that I am not eating enough fruit and veggies at the moment.

So, UD today. Breakfast was a Granola bar, lunch was Lentil and tomato soup with a pitta bread. Tea will be chicken and broccoli pie with some veggies, desert of yoghurt with raspberries, all comes in at under 1400 calories, so pleased with that. A bit conscious that I am not eating enough fruit and veggies at the moment.

Wow brilliant UD xx

Thanks Lexie! Me too. Hoping to see results like yours!!

So, off to do my pilates DVD which has been sat in my DVD cabinet for the past two years, but is still in its wrapper :rolleyes:

Just been looking on amazon for a kettlebell DVD. But I think the kettlebell I have is too heavy, I can barely lift it over my head :)

Well, the pilates DVD was a bit crap, too much working up against the wall, which I don't have (not vacant anyway lol), but I am now the proud owner of a glass door with hand and footprints on! I have another pilates DVD which I will try tomorrow. I did switch to Rosemary Conley and managed to get in half an hour of that before collapsing in heap. God I am so unfit :rolleyes:

Back