Marie's Musings (16.5lb off)

Well, the pilates DVD was a bit crap, too much working up against the wall, which I don't have (not vacant anyway lol), but I am now the proud owner of a glass door with hand and footprints on! I have another pilates DVD which I will try tomorrow. I did switch to Rosemary Conley and managed to get in half an hour of that before collapsing in heap. God I am so unfit :rolleyes:

I remember the first time I attempted Davina power of 3 DVD I was crying at the end of the warm up & stopped. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is a good one x

I remember the first time I attempted Davina power of 3 DVD I was crying at the end of the warm up & stopped. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is a good one x

Yeah I have heard a lot of good things about the 30 day shred, and the sheer pain it leaves you in lol

Yeah I have heard a lot of good things about the 30 day shred, and the sheer pain it leaves you in lol

I did 10 days & lost about 7" round my body, I need to get it out again but it makes me gain work but the shape change/toning is worth it

Is the Shred impossoble to do for anybody who is not already somewhat fit?? I find Davinia's very hard to do, so much jumping around!

Is the Shred impossoble to do for anybody who is not already somewhat fit?? I find Davinia's very hard to do, so much jumping around!

No shred is ok, it's short bursts, Davinas still kills me & I exercise 4 times a week, she's evil lol

No shred is ok, it's short bursts, Davinas still kills me & I exercise 4 times a week, she's evil lol

Oh I might try shred so! think you can get most of it on you tube at this stage!

Yeah, I was looking at it on Amazon last night and its only £5

Oh I'll take a look then.

After talking about graze boxes Im thinking about starting mine back up. I want to get the more higher calorie ones as a means for a treat, but a bit worried that I may dig into a piece of cake or the wholemeal shortbread with the jam thingies when I am having a weak moment on a DD.

One of the reasons why I am particularly good with the food at the minute is because I live alone mostly and don't have the naughty food in the house to snack on. When the BF comes over he just eats what I eat so I don't buy anything naughty for him especially.

No sure what to do?

I personally wouldn't be able to resist if I was having a binge moment. I do find it hard having other stuff in the house for everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

See & maybe it's cos this is just new to me but I haven't done it yet I just tell myself I can have it tomorrow & up to now it's worked x

I personally wouldn't be able to resist if I was having a binge moment. I do find it hard having other stuff in the house for everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

See & maybe it's cos this is just new to me but I haven't done it yet I just tell myself I can have it tomorrow & up to now it's worked x

Well yes, at this stage I havnt felt tempted or as though I would want something I shouldn't have on a DD, but it may happen at some point, and if I have some lovely graze cakes, brazil nuts and choc buttons and some shortbread, I could very well scoff the lot at a moment of weakness. Think I might leave it for now :)

Sounds sensible then honey. I've got nowt left in my last weeks graze box but that's cos my boy ate my flapjack!!!!! Next one due Monday so something to look forward to after my fast day....

Well to say I am pleased this morning is an understatement! I have lost 2lb! After returning from a weeks holiday last Saturday all I was hoping for at the very best was a STS and to lose a big chunk of any weight that I had put on over that holiday, so to get on the scales and find that I had lost another 2lb was great. I actually got off and got back on again just to make sure!

If I think back to that very first post on my diary, I mentioned that it was always holidays that tripped me up on any kind of eating plan that I have ever done, I go and have a good time, eat what I want, then come back and I don't have the motivation to get back on plan. I don't know whats different this time but I have done it, and I feel great for doing it!!

Thanks girls :)

So 2lb off this week. Really pleased after just 2 DDs because of the bank holiday. Didn't quite hit the Easter challenge, but only half a pound off which is good.

Hope you all have a very good Easter xx

Back