Hi All, Whats for tea tonight?

oh goodness, i just sat and ate a whole tin of marks and sparks lean stewing steak with a whole cauliflower again (cauliflower fluffs to follow)

meant to have half the tin today and half tomorrow but i got greedy.

feel guilty now ,shall have to walk the dogs twice as long tonight with my swollen tummy

must learn portion control very soon!!!

lol fish chips and salad:)
fish week:)

i had spinach,mushroom ,onion,and pepper frittata with cous-cous mixed with toms cucumber and spring onion ...mmmm

Hello all - Must friend this fish thread every one is raving about :)

Tonight I had pasta with grated cougettes stir fried in fry light, Tin tuna heated with courgettes,I added mushrooms and onions ( not meant to) added a little feta cheese on top and and a med jacket potatoe. salt pepper to season ...

Lovely x

I cooked a lean beef chilli, made with extra mushrooms and tomatoes.
I also cooked SW Wedges, green and yellow peppers and egg bake from the new magazine - was nice!!!

Served the two together, which was nice :D x

Last night we had Pizza topped chicken and a huge salad. Topping was made with tomatoes red onion, red pepper, a tbs of veg stock and herbs from the garden all simmered together...once the chicken was cooked I topped it with the mix and some fat free mozerella (HE) and some basil leaves stuck it back in the oven for 10 mins till the cheese melted.....scrummy....this one is proving a big hit with hubby...

Today its roast beef with loads and loads of collard and mustard greens, cauli and roasted squash and roasted carrots..

Tonight it's prawn curry... Only one more day of fish week after today, and then it's WI :) (tues)

Ooh, prawn curry here too! Although I have added some smoked haddock fillets in to bulk it out a bit, I am feeding 3 of us. Even ground up the spices to marinade the fish in! Nom nom nom!

I got raw jumbo prawns, and fried them with tikka powder, garlic and ginger before adding them to the vegetable curry mix.

Back