hi all

pratty77

Hi everyone, well ive made the positive decision to join SW, after trying every diet under the sun, SW seems to be the only one that requires 'normal eating' hoping I can also find inspiration from this site. First night tonight weigh in, which im dreading after months of stuffing my face with junk, here goes all. :)

Well done on making the decision to join SW. It's a brilliant plan where you can eat normal food and still lose weight. I started last summer and got to target in February this year. I've not ever felt hungry, which is really good.

Good luck with your weigh in tonight.

Denise

Well done on joining SW, but also on joining minimins :hug99: WELCOME!!

Slimming world is so amazing because it is just normal eating, and you can adjust almost any meal to suit the plan. And the best thing of all, the whole family can eat the same.

Hope you enjoy your SW journey, and remember to keep reporting your successes, and also your moods. Whenever I feel down, I post on here, and there is always someone there to pick me up and dust me off, lol.

Thanks everyone. Weigh in wasnt so bad. But I stayed at meeting and left feeling motivated and good to go, first day today and finding the extra easy fab. There is so much choice too. Chatting to you guys, brings inspiration also, the good and the bad. :)

Back