HI all

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by DELILAHDAVE, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. DELILAHDAVE

DELILAHDAVE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi everyone,

I'm Dave from the West Midlands, my partner, Tina and myself started the dukan last Monday and decided on a 7 day attack period, so final day of attack, (oh to taste a vegetable again), as of yesterday I had lost 8lbs, and Tina had lost 10lbs, great achievements so far i think, I started at 17st 13lbs, and Tina at 14st 8lbs, our Target weights are 14 stone and 10 stone respectively.

We'll keep you all informed of our progress.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Welcome to the both of you and good luck. Make sure you visit the forum regularly as you will find not only support here but loads and loads of answers to your questions too, and, not forgetting the maybe most important part, lots of lovely recipes! :)

4. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    :welcome2: to you both :)

5. wheesht

wheesht Just keep swimming...

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello both - good to have you here!

You've both done amazingly so far! Must be so nice being able to support one another.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.