Hi all! :-)

Hi guys,

My first delivery has just arrived & I am about to sit down and eat my apple and cinnamon porridge! :) hoping to be down to 10stone before deciding to leave the diet so I have a long way to go! I have previously done Lipotrim 100% and feel I am ready for this. In the right mind set and feeling positive!!!

xx

Hi and good luck xx

:) Hello. I have recently started too. Just finished day 3 and I think I've entered ketosis. I feel really excited and hope I can keep this up. Really glad I've joined minimins as it is all quite inspirational. Good luck with it all SkinnyMin and keep posting. X

Hi guys!

lovely to hear there are other new starters as well as myself. Today has been ok, I have had a banana and strawberry shake, loved the banana but hated the strawberry which come at no surprise really as I disliked the one on Lipotrim!! I am just deciding what meal I should have for tea as I feel like something warm, in general I am ok though, I was so scared this was going to be hard for me as it's my second time on a VLCD but fingers crossed things seem to be going really well so far. How are you getting on? I love to hear what others are finding/upto!

:) xxx

I tried the cottage pie tonight. I think I may have got it wrong though as it looked and smelled like baby food. I tried a bit...but tbh I prefer the shakes and soup!

Have you tried the bars yet? They look lovely but I'm a bit worried my brain will think 'snack' and I'll be back to my old ways. :(

So far I have only tried: shepards pie, carbonara, bolognase, apple & cin porridge & the two shakes I mentioned in my previous post. I have the shakes and meals bumper pack! I must say that the bolognase and carbonara are my least favourite! I think next time I order I may buy only shakes and try the bars although I am enjoying being able to sit down at the table and eat a meal with my family. I think if I have a bar I may feel deprived because its gone in two bites! IIn unsure though, I still have some things to try so am trying to be optimistic about them!! I am just about to try the black current flavour in hot water as I am missing my hot drinks and can't stomach black tea or coffee. Talking of coffee has anybody tried the ones from exante? Any thoughts? Xx

The Irish cream coffee smells divine, but it tastes...well, like coffee! :D
Douwe Egberts do hazelnut and caramel flavours, which I believe are ok on the Exante diet and have a lovely strong taste. They're a little more expensive than the others though.

I defo think I am going to invest in some coffee!! The blackcurrent in hot water is really delicious!! I'm drinking it as we speak, I have a sweet tooth and this is very sweet it's lovely!! And I think exante may do cottage pie too? I am unsure but know that it is shepards pie in my bumper pack. Feeling positive, haven't felt too hungry so hopeful ketosis is on its way!! :D xx

Have you tried the Elderflower and white wine water mix? It's really sweet and doesn't taste a bit like wine, but it's lush and it's fab for filling the sweet cravings.

No I've yet to try that! I may order with my next lot! Today is day 3 and I think I have hit ketosis purely because I'm not hungry anymore and I am freezing, also my breath isn't the best smelling! Definitely think its time I got out my electric blanket! Brrrrr

Yeah! I can't wait for my first weigh in. I am holding back on having a sneak peak! I had one today and have lost 4lbs! I am going to try and wait until it has been a full week until I weigh again but I am thrilled with 4lbs on the morning of day 3! How are you getting on Tidy? :) hope all is well. Xx

Well I had an horrendous day yesterday. I stuck to it all day until my oh came home from work with wine and Chinese and then I lost it! Though no where near as badly as I have in the past! So...back to day one today! However, I was 15.10 this morning, which means I've lost 7lb, so I'm not going to feel guilty and I'll just start again from today. X

Well done you for being able to move past what's happened so quickly and think positively! Just wipe the slate clean and keep your mind focused on your new figure for Christmas. I always find the weekends tricky when doing VLCD's, I'm in bed at the mo to stop all temptation! WE CAN DO THIS :) x

Yes we can!!
I've just had the veg soup with a bit of curry powder in. It was really nice and I actually didn't miss having bread...that's a first for me!

Back